School me on "cheating"

boxxy

Banned
Any rules-guidelines that go into cheating?
like its only cheating if ya girl finds out
etc

tired.gif

The best advice I can give you about cheating is DONT DO IT. Your girl will find out whether its the next day or 2 years from now. IF you're gonna cheatjust end it so it doesnt come to that.

It's not cheating if you spread peanut butter on your balls and let your dog lick it off.....Because its YOUR dog

Im not planning on it, but i want to be prepared if it comes down to it...

"I want to be prepared to throw away my integrity and indefinitely lose my status as a decent person"

Like.... who does that? If you're gonna cheat, figure it out for yourself. Everyone and every relationship is different so anybody who tells you they wrotean end-all book to how to cheat and get away with it is lying to you. You ever read The Tell-Tale Heart by Poe? I hope you can live with yourself after youmake your choices. That's the hardest part. I like being able to look myself in the mirror and KNOW that I'm not a cheating man. It puts me in a veryselect percentile of eligibility when I'm single. I'm automatically worth more than 95% of other guys because all most women want is trust andsecurity, especially the dime a dozen dime pieces.

Oh wait, I didn't realize you were....you..
smh.gif
.... don't be like these kids on here man. NT isn't real life. Don't let these'Puter Screen Casanovas get you to believing these crazy $*@ lies they stay telling
grin.gif

Also serious question, is it cheating if you havent had intercourse with the girl you are cheating ON?

Originally Posted by JayHood23

The best advice I can give you about cheating is DONT DO IT. Your girl will find out whether its the next day or 2 years from now. IF you're gonna cheat just end it so it doesnt come to that.
yup she will find out if you do it cover all tracks and leave the other chick alone but dont do it my man its not worth it

Originally Posted by Boxxy

Also serious question, is it cheating if you havent had intercourse with the girl you are cheating ON?
That's just as dumb of a question as, "Is it a relationship if you haven't had sex?". Cheating is sharing intimacy outside of your relationship. That can be a kiss or evensomething as small as a hug, if the intent is something greater than friendship. But if you haven't establishedintimacy or a relationship with the first girl, then it'sall fair to do as you please with the second one. The key is playing with all your card face up. Don't try to be sneaky. Just find you two girls thatdon't care that they are just options (instead of opportunities) then doyou. It's way too many women out here to have to lie to any of em to get what you want.

Uh...yeah I do, but I don't feel like IMing. Just post em in bullets and I'll post my reply to all of em...... I'd do pretty much anything straightto help a young dude become a mature young man...

How old are you?

Sounds like you know nothing about girls to begin with...

Cheating just to cheat is for lames...

And cheating is for dirtbags

Back
Top Bottom