SCHOOL me on deadstocking

hi NT, i'm new on here but have always been collecting shoes, so I figured I will use d expertise of d oldheads on this Forum to my advantage. How do You store your deadstocked sneakers, and what are the best methods for preservation in order to keep the sneakers in mint condition. I have heard ziplocks are a bad idea, so please NT school me the art of deadstocking

hi NT, i'm new on here but have always been collecting shoes, so I figured I will use d expertise of d oldheads on this Forum to my advantage. How do You store your deadstocked sneakers, and what are the best methods for preservation in order to keep the sneakers in mint condition. I have heard ziplocks are a bad idea, so please NT school me the art of deadstocking

Tape over the holes on the boxes, take out the wrapping paper around the shoes and keep the boxes in a dark place like a closet (out of sunlight).

Tape over the holes on the boxes, take out the wrapping paper around the shoes and keep the boxes in a dark place like a closet (out of sunlight).

You wanna know about ds'ing?

You can pack your shoes with tons of silica packs, keep them wrapped in saran, and make sure they're always cool and dry but eventually they will yellow anyway, after that the midsoles will crack and you'll be left with a wrecked object that is unsellable and more importantly unwearable, that you also probably spent a lot of money on.

The true joy of shoes is in wearing them.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

You wanna know about ds'ing?

You can pack your shoes with tons of silica packs, keep them wrapped in saran, and make sure they're always cool and dry but eventually they will yellow anyway, after that the midsoles will crack and you'll be left with a wrecked object that is unsellable and more importantly unwearable, that you also probably spent a lot of money on.

The true joy of shoes is in wearing them.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

thanx..but i'm not Dsing forever, i just wanna DS some of my favorite kicks for just enough time for d hype to go down on them..then i'll wear...trust me I WANNA WEAR EM ALL

thanx..but i'm not Dsing forever, i just wanna DS some of my favorite kicks for just enough time for d hype to go down on them..then i'll wear...trust me I WANNA WEAR EM ALL

I marinate my shoes with soy sauce, ginger and garlic in their ziplock bags. For icy soles like 6s and 11s, I use a refrigerator for maximum icyness.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

I marinate my shoes with soy sauce, ginger and garlic in their ziplock bags. For icy soles like 6s and 11s, I use a refrigerator for maximum icyness.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

^^^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WEAR YOUR SHOES, you'll be glad you did. do like me, wear em the day you get em, then keep em on ice for a lil bit once they start gettin more rare. once you stop seein em so much, rock em and break necks :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE FUGAZI NAZI

WEAR YOUR SHOES, you'll be glad you did. do like me, wear em the day you get em, then keep em on ice for a lil bit once they start gettin more rare. once you stop seein em so much, rock em and break necks :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE FUGAZI NAZI

Back
Top Bottom