SCHOOL me on deadstocking

hi NT, i'm new on here but have always been collecting shoes, so I figured I will use d expertise of d oldheads on this Forum to my advantage. How do You store your deadstocked sneakers, and what are the best methods for preservation in order to keep the sneakers in mint condition. I have heard ziplocks are a bad idea, so please NT school me the art of deadstocking

Tape over the holes on the boxes, take out the wrapping paper around the shoes and keep the boxes in a dark place like a closet (out of sunlight).

You wanna know about ds'ing?

You can pack your shoes with tons of silica packs, keep them wrapped in saran, and make sure they're always cool and dry but eventually they will yellow anyway, after that the midsoles will crack and you'll be left with a wrecked object that is unsellable and more importantly unwearable, that you also probably spent a lot of money on.

The true joy of shoes is in wearing them.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

thanx..but i'm not Dsing forever, i just wanna DS some of my favorite kicks for just enough time for d hype to go down on them..then i'll wear...trust me I WANNA WEAR EM ALL

I marinate my shoes with soy sauce, ginger and garlic in their ziplock bags. For icy soles like 6s and 11s, I use a refrigerator for maximum icyness.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

^^^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WEAR YOUR SHOES, you'll be glad you did. do like me, wear em the day you get em, then keep em on ice for a lil bit once they start gettin more rare. once you stop seein em so much, rock em and break necks :pimp:
pimp.gif
THE FUGAZI NAZI

no problem kid. shoes are meant to be worn, and one day down the road when you realize they're unwearable due to the fact that they're cracked and crumbling. wearin em every now n then will assure that they live their fullest life
THE FUGAZI NAZI

Quote:
thanks 4 d @#%$ or make fun of you but that is just plain terrible. Someone consult Team Grammar Police.
"A good friend of ours said that if the same laws were applied to U.S. presidents as were applied to the Nazis after World War 2 that every single one of them, every last rich white one of them from Truman on would have been hung to death and shot - and this current administration is no exception. They should be hung, and tried, and shot. As any war criminal should be. But the challenges that we face, they go way beyond administrations, way beyond elections, way beyond every four years of pulling levers, way beyond that. Because this whole rotten system has become so vicious and cruel that in order to sustain itself, it needs to destroy entire countries and profit from their reconstruction in order to survive - and that's not a system that changes every four years, it's a system that we have to break down, generation after generation after generation after generation after generation... Wake up" -Zach de la Rocha

the more u wear them, depending if its an OG or not, the longer it would last compared to a pair thats just left DS

but i got a question too!!! CAn i just put them in a container and put saran wrap overtop of the container. would that work, instead of saran wrapping the shoe itself and then doing other things to it.
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

lol at af1 1982 apart from me replacing "the" with "d" and "for" with "4", whats wrong with the sentence?

a12ware89, I was just @#%$ around man. lol
"A good friend of ours said that if the same laws were applied to U.S. presidents as were applied to the Nazis after World War 2 that every single one of them, every last rich white one of them from Truman on would have been hung to death and shot - and this current administration is no exception. They should be hung, and tried, and shot. As any war criminal should be. But the challenges that we face, they go way beyond administrations, way beyond elections, way beyond every four years of pulling levers, way beyond that. Because this whole rotten system has become so vicious and cruel that in order to sustain itself, it needs to destroy entire countries and profit from their reconstruction in order to survive - and that's not a system that changes every four years, it's a system that we have to break down, generation after generation after generation after generation after generation... Wake up" -Zach de la Rocha

Quote:
The true joy of shoes is in wearing them.
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

I only deadstock AF1's (white/white) Lows till summer or a hot day. Everything else i got to rock.

"206 WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS"

High humidity does no good for your DS shoes. I live in a dry area and I don't really have to do much to keep my shoes in good condition.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Quote:
thanks 4 d advice damneardeadstock, sounds like a plan

I'm not trying to start @#%$ or make fun of you but that is just plain terrible. Someone consult Team Grammar Police.
"A good friend of ours said that if the same laws were applied to U.S. presidents as were applied to the Nazis after World War 2 that every single one of them, every last rich white one of them from Truman on would have been hung to death and shot - and this current administration is no exception. They should be hung, and tried, and shot. As any war criminal should be. But the challenges that we face, they go way beyond administrations, way beyond elections, waeyond every four years of pulling levers, way beyond that. Because this whole rotten system has become so vicious and cruel that in order to sustain itself, it needs to destroy entire countries and profit from their reconstruction in order to survive - and that's not a system that changes every four years, it's a system that we have to break down, generation after generation after generation after generation after generation... Wake up" -Zach de la Rocha

I was going to make a suggestion or two but I had a change of heart after the third consecutive substitution of "d" in place of"the." ...smh

Back
Top Bottom