School me on different nike accounts

I'm currently going to school to open up my own shoe boutique this info will be very use full to me in the future thanks in advance

this is a lot of good info. I was always wondering why of the footlockers/finishlines/footaction/champs ect. don't get all the same shoes? The footlocker and finishline at my mall don't get any good shoes. Even though they are the store how come the shoes vary for store to store? thanks[/quotes] that just depends on where the store is located and what they sell the most of. If one store is selling more running than anything else why would that store get some "exclusive" sneakers. just comes down to what that specific area sells the most of

Just read the whole thread and can say I learned something new today! And to everyone talkin bout opening a store.. Get your degree and MAKE IT HAPPEN! All these stores Tier 0 or other started somewhere!

Last edited:
WOW! This was my thread from 2008! I had to change usernames since then but wow, thank you for all the great info!

^you know any info about that account?
I may be mistaken but that account allows you to select which Nikes u receive. Lets say air Max ones and air max 90s are releasing you can select both, just one or neither. With that account you aren't stuck with nike or Jordan crap that doesnt sell at $50. Very hard to get though. Also heard something about a jb retro account in which u only get retros but I don't know if that exists

Last edited:
I may be mistaken but that account allows you to select which Nikes u receive. Lets say air Max ones and air max 90s are releasing you can select both, just one or neither. With that account you aren't stuck with nike or Jordan crap that doesnt sell at $50. Very hard to get though.

I can only imagine. Must be like the great white buffalo

Back
Top Bottom