School Me on Dominicans...

On the culture, on the women
devil.gif
, the food... I'm reading JunotDiaz's The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao and I'm learning bits and pieces of it but I'm just trying to see what they're about... pics,recipes, all that is necessary...

Help me out NT

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

sometimes they sleep with young women then brag about it on niketalk...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You got no place to speak on girl situations....Getting salty causeyour jumpoff don't wanna spend valentines day with you..[/color]

being dominican means having atleast 4 plantains in your house at all times and frying everything. its the secret to the thickness.

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

sometimes they sleep with young women then brag about it on niketalk...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You got no place to speak on girl situations....Getting salty cause your jumpoff don't wanna spend valentines day with you..[/color]
I didn't get salty... and that thread was how long ago... hop off my %#$! i cant afford your dead weight....

Originally Posted by Late80s

being dominican means having atleast 4 plantains in your house at all times and frying everything. its the secret to the thickness.
hello hello
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

lol i can confirm that...

and thats in all dominicans homes....also calling cards, salami, cheese

Back
Top Bottom