School me on FINANCIAL AID vol. im by myself :(

..my situation is that..i dont have any financial help and no mother or father...and i was thinking of just having a minimum wage job while in college..but for the complete package im going to need a car.. how does the financial aid system work?..school me..to my knowledge..is that i get money for college and dorm and i pay the money after i graduate..is this true?..if so..how long do i have to pay off everything?...and im going to major in marketing (if that has anything to do with it)

AIM: JGsincere
Gamertag: E p i D 3 M 1 K
Email: JG_Sincere@yahoo.com
Trying To Do The Opposite Of Left​

FAFSA.

Who is your legal guardian (assuming you have one)?
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

How are your grades? Have you started looking into various scholarships, loans, or grants? What college do you want to go to? Do you have a guardian or that would be willing to co-sign a student loan for you? Have you looked into going to a community college?

Why are you waiting so late?

And don't forget to fill out the FAFSA on Jan. 1.
How beautiful is fruit still in denial of it's roots? My guilty heart behaves so foolishly/This treason from within that reasons with my sins, won't be happy 'til it sees the death of me/Selfishly depicted to a life that I've depicted, conflicted 'cause it's not reality/Oh what's left of me? I beg you desperately/Cause me to agree with what I know is best for me/Please save me from myself/I need You to save me from myself/Please save me from myself so I can heal/The choices that Ive made/Oh have been nothing but mistakes/What a wasted use of space/Should I die before I wake?/In all of my religion/I've fortified this prison/Obligated to obey/The demands of bad decisions

Hit up your counselor, I say it in every thread like this. NT doesn't know the specifics of your case, school, monetary history. Your guidance counselor will be better equipped to help you out..
Call me Webbigail..

On the fafsa website it requires you to put your parents info, but what if you are by yourself how do you skip the parents info and tax info. Can you skip it ?
2 Friday the 47th black/grey hoody Size L 150 each shipped obo. also have a Tag Heuer carrera chrono $ 1100 obo paypal wu ok

Quote:
How are your grades? Have you started looking into various scholarships, loans, or grants? What college do you want to go to? Do you have a guardian or that would be willing to co-sign a student loan for you? Have you looked into going to a community college?

my Grades are poor

Quote:
How are your grades?

Poor..i messed up Freshman year..but my grades got wayy better thru 10 and 11th grade(if that means anything)

Quote:
Have you started looking into various scholarships, loans, or grants?

im looking now

Quote:
What college do you want to go to?

i think i have a chance at St Johns University (SAT's Pending) if anything ill go to a CC..to improve my overall academics Nassau CC is in mind (which is the also number 1 CC in the United states)

Quote:
Do you have a guardian or that would be willing to co-sign a student loan for you?

Probably

Quote:
Hit up your counselor
:smh:
smh.gif

AIM: JGsincere
Gamertag: E p i D 3 M 1 KJG_Sincere@yahoo.com
Trying To Do The Opposite Of Left​

I can't help with all the FAFSA questions, but as far as repaying, you don't start paying back any of your student loans until 6 months after you graduate or 6 months after you stop attending at least part time. I have about $20,000 in student loans and I pay about $300 per month.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::GAMERTAG - mikejs210::.​

Quote:
never available...i always try to make appointments
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

Get those grades up because if you have no job or no Mom and Pops then you stand to receive a lot of grant (free)money.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

You might want to try a CC before you go to St Johns to better your chances on getting some scholarships because private schools will bury you in loans after you graduate epscially if your grades aren't that good and the school itself doesn't help you out. Also, I don't think you will get as much financial aid as you would if you lived completly on your own. If you live with your parents, you are still considered a dependent. I believe there is a question asking if you get a certain amount worth of support from your family and when you take rent, food and other costs, you really are a dependent. So saying that your parents don't give you anything doesn't exactly count as nothing.

You can fill out a FAFSA form that you can pick up at almost any college advising center. Since your going to file alone and have no parents that claim you as a dependent, youre pretty much good to go. I if you have been employed in the last year you will need a copy of the W-2 forum to complete the finical aid application. Your grades due matter, if you have a poor GPA and have failed a class you might be rejected homie. I hope I could help you out.

^
I get $1100 a month from the MGIB and I have a fee waiver so I don't have to pay for anything but books which I get a waiver where I have another waiver topay for 40 percent of the book!!
Plus I get financial aid.
Plus this little program I'm on doesn't end until July 2009.
But I'll be transferred by then!!

Check out fastweb.com. I myself was way too lazy to ever try to get any scholarships on there, but whenever I was browsing there it always looked like they hadplenty of them available. Might be a good way to get some easy money.

Back
Top Bottom