School Me on Lebron 2 colorways....

i know there are the gr black/ reds and blue/ greys

are there more GRs?

any other anythings?

white/navy was the third GR

then you have the limited stuff like the SVSM and many others. I don't know those on the top of my head, someone else might be able to bring more info

Here are some pics,
(Note: The white/Red with dragon stitch is fake. Bought them on Ebay. Lucky I was ably to get my $$$ back)
110391607.jpg

Lebron II Limited Birthday Editions.
110392141.jpg

Here are some Oregon Limited Releases
These Pics belong to DIGITAL Jordan (pics are only for reference).
Please do not use for any other intent.
110391606.jpg

110391603.jpg

Then there's a bunch of other limited releases that I don't have pics for.
White/Pink Limited (for Lebron's mom)
Wht/Green; Green/Wht SVSM High School Limited
White/Red "Chamber of Fear" Limited (Lebron wore in rookie VS Sophmore game)
White/Blue/Green Limited
All Black "Evil Lebrons" Limited (similar to B-Days except there's a Dragon stitched on strap)

There might be a few more sample colors also, but I don't have any info for those.
Hope that was adequate schooling for you. :D
happy.gif

damn Lebron IIs are meeeeeean

I know they'll maybe release these colorways one day but I wish we didnt have to wait so damn long
Fill Your Bowl to the Brim and it will spill, keep sharpening your knife and it will become blunt, chase after money and security and your heart will never unclench. Care about peoples approval and you will be their prisoner. Do your work then step back. The only path to serenity. - Tao Te Ching

Quote:
White/Blue/Green Limited
Pics?

Or were these customs that were made for the COF events like the FLOM's?

more unreleased colorways

Black/Gum sole
White/Grey/Neon

and was there a Brown/Gum pair?
Looking for Nike Air More Uptempos size 9.5

pretty much covered them all , What about the ones that dude customized with the cleveland maps :pimp:
pimp.gif

" The chosen one , From the land of the frozen sun , Where drunk nights are remembered more than sober ones"

Hey Digital...ez me sometime...Im movin up to my Beaverton home in mid september...your in beaverton right?

Figured I'd post a few of mine. The hardwood classic ones have his number 23 embossed on the outer ankle. There were VERY few of these turned out, especially in other sizes. The SVSMs are just cool. All are size 9.5, and will never be for sale, so don't bother asking.

lebron2hwdclsc.jpg

lebron2svsm1.jpg

lebron2svsm2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom