School me on: Reselling Sneakers

So I've been seriously pondering this as a hustle on top of a couple, and it seems fair enough, but it would be cool if someone could put me up on some of the politics and logistics. Is it worth it? How competitive are prices right now? I'm kinda out of the sneakers game right now, but if I get the green light from a logical, wise individual, I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

I'm thinking of getting a credit card with a decent limit to start with and go from there. I understand this is frowned upon by a lot of yall, but don't take it personal kids. I'm just trying to make moves. Also, I understand that you may not want to put all the tricks of the trade out in the public, so if you wouldn't mind hittin me with a PM about he subject, that would also be cool.

Thanks in advance for any help and information.

not worth it in my opinion. too many people lowballing. unless you get your hands on stuff early, its a waste of time and bread

Don't go paying retail for something and expect a HUGE profit. That's where a lot of dudes mess up and have their items sit for weeks.

If they're a GR (general release) and you can't get them well before release date, then don't bother.

If it's Jordan XIs, buy a ton. You'll profit as long as your price isn't too ridiculous.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

If they're a GR (general release) and you can't get them well before release date, then don't bother.

nerd.gif

nowadays selling fees are too high and the market is flooded with sneakers

best way you'll make money reselling sneakers nowadays is getting them at a discount

Don't tell them your house burned down when your auction ends at a price you don't like.

Get the CC and head over to your local Home Depot

when your there hire some workers chilling outside, make sure its the older lookin folk. This part is important.

Tell the older construction heads that you plan on reselling sneakers. They will proceed to fill your cart with all the necessary equipment. This is where the cc comes in handy because all the supplies will come out to be around 400 bucks depending on the model, they know how to build.

Take them home and order them to get to work on your sneaker hustle

in about 48 hours they will be done and you can proceed to the next step.

Using the time machine they have build with their wisdom and expertise... You will travel back to 1999 where the sneaker reselling game was as easy as pie....

profit?

LeBrons are on fire right now

Air Yeezy's come out soon...get those

or you can get in touch directly with Chinese factories and order your own sneakers and have them made before the actual pairs come out....like Air Randy and SDS...VMVinc etc.

Get a connect and pay below retail. If u have a collection of your own its best to start with that. I always feel like 30-50 over retail is a good price upon initial release although there are a couple kicks where price does spike in due time (no one saw the SB lebron going for as much as it currently does)...

Either sell before or right around release or prepare to hold on to your stuff for a while... Jordans release about every other week Demand will go down fast.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

nerd.gif
deff not true, blk cement 3s/concords/etcs, basically any 11s will MOVE..

been wanting to do this for a few years just havent had the will power.. i have so many connects..

also like dude said u cant pay retail for *!%# and expect huge profits..

Buying new shoes and reselling them wont make money. If you have some rare kicks in good condition, you will have a better chance at profits.

buy low sell high, no ones paying real prices right now and everyone trying to lowball like crazy if you have the money and can hold out. You might be able to make real profit eventually.

Find a dude in hs to push your kicks to his friends and give him a small cut like a dub and 50 bucks.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

nerd.gif

been wanting to do this for a few years just havent had the will power.. i have so many connects..

What area are you in again? Northside, right? PM me...

nerd.gif

Gwin

Gwin

I'm on the south. If you're welling to put me on to your connects, let me know. If not, I understand. Strictly business.

Back
Top Bottom