School me on Sunset Blvd.

ok, so my 21st is coming up and I wanna do it up kinda big? Basically, I would like this info:

what places jump off and how much do they cost?
Also, can I get a place wit' some diversity? :lol:
laugh.gif
I know it's sunset and all but I ain't tryna be the token in the club. Thanks guys! :D
happy.gif

**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

21 bro? Vegas is the place to be. It's like tradition in my family...when you turn 21, theyre taking you to vegas.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​

don't really venture out there since I'm usually down a couple blocks on Hollywood but nywhere seems cool...I had a good time with some random rowdy females at Saddle Ranch there...

Quote:
Also, can I get a place wit' some diversity? :lol:
laugh.gif
I know it's sunset and all but I ain't tryna be the token in the club.

Well, what kind of diversity are you exactly looking for? :smile:
smile.gif

"Tell her it aint no fun unless niketalk get some... we need a pic drill" - HowieTheg

^
a place where it's not just white---I need some latino's and blacks and what not to remind me of home :lol:
laugh.gif
**Hollywood Squares**
Team Macintosh
Team Vintage Heat​

ust go to vegas. there is something for everyone there, even if you dont like to gamble.

anyways, i personally dont like going on sunset, its overrated to me.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Quote:
a place where it's not just white---I need some latino's and blacks and what not to remind me of home
enter race :lol:
laugh.gif
). Anywhere you go, you should be fine. The only color people care about here is Green. You are a girl, so you will be fine.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

i didnt read you said youre turning 21...screw sunset, go vegas lol

you should have no problem getting into PURE, TAO, BODY ENGLISH, REHAB, THRYST
and since its your 21st go VIP style with bottle service and such (if you and 10+ friends have the ends for it, $2000), youll have such a blast - its better then any club down here.
SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG​

ok, so since ya'll are NOT helping me right now, where could I go to find out about clubs and what not?
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​

look, u really are blowing it not going to vegas.

but since your heart is set on "sunset" Privledge, will probably be your best bet. None of us know you so we have no idea what you are into so telling you where to go isnt that easy. Like someone else said Clubs in Hollywood are diverse, your not going to be at any club that i know of at least and be surrounded by all whites. you really should head over to Hollywood Blvd and that surrounding area as opposed to the sunset strip tho.\

As far as cost, if you are attractive your not gonna have to pay anything anywhere, perks of being a hot chick in LA.
Parking everywhere sucks tho so be prepared to either valet or pay about 20 bucks to park, unless you get lucky and find street parking.
There is basically something going on every night in LA so you gotta figure out what night your tryin to go out because every club doesnt crack on every night.

and btw, this is NT, Pics?
Feel Mode MyspaceFeelMode Myspace

^word.

i dont know if youre the type that wants bottle service but i had a dope time at cabana club, the standard in downtown la on the roottop, not the one in hollywood.

then again, ive also spent some bdays at star shoes, nacionals, and ivar without a table and still had a good time.

it all depends on how many people are gonna be rollin coz youre gonna need a guestlist, if you want a table or not, and finding the right promtor.

also, friday or saturday night? got pics of you and your homegirls? then we'll determine if a club x nt summit is necessary :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG​

Cabanas jumps off, its off Sunset & Ivar I think....don't quote me on that, I was bent upon arrival.

The place is outdoor patio, with a mixed crowd.

A few Clippers had a table, saw a few dodger players, and Don Magic Juan had a table with two hood rats under his wing. It was comedy.

Prepare to shell out $$$ Dropped, $250 and I didnt even have a table. SMH. The drinks they give you are the size of a shot glass, and they charge stupid prices.

DS Air Force 180 Barkley's/ Zoom Lebron II/ Rare Dunks SIZE 11

its been a long time since i been over to sunset. but from the last time it was hard to find parking anywhere, had to pay a lot for valet. all the clubs were super crowded and all the traffic. seriously if you can go to vegas, at least you can drink all night and take a taxi back to the hotel.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

Quote:
seriously if you can go to vegas, at least you can drink all night
Lookin' for Grapes, Supreme Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11. I'd prefer a SoCal meetup.
Also looking for an XL Dead Serious hoody in black.

Back
Top Bottom