School Pack in CLE! & other store updates...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

rta is not bad, i have not rode it since 10th grade but not bad, it got me from point a to b
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"

"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

yeah it made me late for school 5-8 times my 10 grade year, thats was way back, now i am a sophmore in college

"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"

yeah i take the rapid downtown everyday... it was actually late today, so I had to explain it to my manager. Theyre alright most of the time, but when theyre late theyre REAL late. Anyways, I found Air mAx 180s @ Champs outlet strongsville and flipped em for 40 profit this week. They still have some left, check it out. I actually saw shortyc94 there, but when i asked him about niketalk he was quiet and sort of walked away. I recognized him from his old team jumpmans and the champs outfit, not that hard. oh well, maybe hell post on here.

peace.
Team Cleveland

Any word on the canvas AF!'s at either of the NEXTs?

I tried calling today but they wouldn't answer

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
TEAM CLEVELAND​

NEXT at Richmond and Randall have buy one get one free on selected items.
TEAM CLEVELAND​

I can never get to the Randal one. I'm from the westside, and I have no car. I usually just take the Rapid to Shaker Square. Just picked up those earthquake dunks a couple weeks ago.

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
TEAM CLEVELAND​

Footprints up here in Ann Arbor will ship!
BTS Pack still in.
Orange and Purple Quake Dunk Highs.
All SRP.
See SE Michigan Store updates for pics and details.
Can't ship SB - sorry.
734-994-9401

...just wanted to throw another option out there.
UPS will get shipments to Cleveland next day by ground too.
Thanks everybody.

...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Did anyone see AJII Charity shoes in the new KICKS mag? Roback, where on the westside? PM me.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Quote:
NEXT at Richmond and Randall have buy one get one free on selected items.
:smokin
smokin.gif
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right!"
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

I just got back from the Aurora Farms Premium Outlet today, and the Nike Outlet didn't really have much, just BB AM 180s and 360s for $50 and $60. I'm a Size 14, and they didn't really have any heat in my size as well.

The Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet :pimp:
pimp.gif
, on the other hand, was dope... they had 15% off the final sales price today at the register, and had some nice stuff in stock. I was able to get like 6 polo t-shirts for $70 bucks. :smokin
smokin.gif
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right!"
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Whats up NT... Just commin by to introduce myself to all the Cleveland/Akron Area NT'ers.
Shoutout to Heat23

Finally NT approves my boy TheFuture2236 ! Did you get my email @ your yahoo?
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Quote:
The Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet , on the other hand, was dope... they had 15% off the final sales price today at the register, and had some nice stuff in stock. I was able to get like 6 polo t-shirts for $70 bucks

should of came to tommy hil i work there, even though no 1 rocks anymore but we have bunch of polos

60% of lowest price, polos come out to 12-14 bucks

tommy shirts only 3 bucks

Thats good, I know what its like. Keep ur head in them books.

Aurora Farms Premium Outlets 549 South Chillicothe Road, Aurora, OH 44202 (330) 562-2000

NikeFactoryOutlet
Aug 28 - Sept 5
40% off entire stock of clearance apparel
Plus, Power Hours:
Sept 1:
10am to Noon only: 30% off Entire Stock of Mens Jordan Apparel
6pm to 8pm only: 30% off Entire Stock of Kids Footwear
Sept 2:
10am to Noon only: 30% off Entire Stock of Mens Basketball Footwear
4 pm to 6pm only: 30% off Entire Stock of Kids Apparel

Adidas
July 9 - Sept 3
Mens & Womens Footwear, Ts and Fleece: Buy One, Get One 50% Off
- All Backpacks 25% Off

Adidas
July 9 - Sept 3
Mens & Womens Footwear, Ts and Fleece: Buy One, Get One 50% Off
- All Backpacks 25% Off

Nautica
Sept 1 - 30
SS Solid Polo shirts - $19.99 entire
All Swimwear - $9.99
Fashion Shorts - $16.99
SS Graphic Tee Shirts - $9.99

Sept 4 - 30
SS Fashion Polos & Woven Shirts - $14.99

Wilsons Leather Outlet
Aug 13 - Oct 8
Entire Store 50% - 75% Off Original Ticket Price

Sept 5 - 30
LS Woven Shirts - All Buy 1, Get 1 50% off

Just left the Aurora Farms Nike Factory Store

It was crazy.... People were out in waiting to use the 30% off all Mens Basketball Footwear

We still have the full size run of LeBron IV's in the all black and the white/chrome colorway.

thekillerj23 you work at tommy outlet?? I work over at the Nike Factory Store

TheFuture2236 whats your real name? My boy Greg Wallace and Kenny "Hussleman" Jethro work at Nike Outlet. PM or email me if you dont wanna post on here. I'll be at the store probably tommorow, I'll say whats up if I see you.

email - jmansm23@yahoo.com
AIM - thejmansmc23
TEAM CLEVELAND​

Quote:
thekillerj23 you work at tommy outlet?? I work over at the Nike Factory Store

yeah whats up i work at tommy, i know a few ppl who work at nike, you know ryan barry, i am the only guy who works at tommy and come into nike alll the time

Whats up fellas my cousin works at the Nike Outlet, Nishon. I am at the nike outlet about once every two weeks. Yo killerj how long is the sale going to last on the tommy polos? I am one of the few who still wears tommy and nautica polos.
Shoes are meant to be worn, not stored.

Back
Top Bottom