School Pack in CLE! & other store updates...

So I went to Randall Park yesterday, and after almost not making it through that sh**y *** parking lot I finally made it inside. They actually have a lot of heat there at finish line, a lot of stuff that they cant move through cause not enough people go there. But really, a lot of good stuff.

Then NEXT had the back to school pack, vandals and 90's. No dunks, said they sold out right away. But the 90's were going for 115 there. Foot Locker wasnt worth the time as usual.

Also, the Champs Outlet in Macedonia had some stabs and TN Air+ for decent prices.

Finally, Aurora Farms Nike Outlet didnt have much good stuff. Larger size gold LBJ IVs, and B Grade next generation AF1s.

If anyone else has info on other stores or good deals, post it!

Peace.
Team Cleveland

Quote:
and after almost not making it through that sh**y *** parking lot I finally made it inside.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

and after almost not making it through that sh**y *** parking lot I finally made it inside.
:lol:
laugh.gif
the Magic Johnson parking lot is the worst...did the have the black foams in NEXT or anyother store there
Team Cleveland OG
Member #5

they had the gold IVs in like 15 and 16, for only 89.99

They didnt have the penny black foams, but they did have the foams with the max air sole, and the chrome oval with the swoosh in it that duncan used to wear. If thats what you mean, which I dont think it is, they have those @ finishline for 180. They still had the bball texture, black, and white XXIIs, all 3 colors. They still had a lot of the retro XIs that have come out too, but I dont like too many of those. The only good thing that footlocker had was the black shorts and tees w/ cement to match IIIs.

Another thing I forgot, I work @ tower city, so i see their stuff all the time. The champs there has both skull pack AM1s, all 3 colors of the AM Lights, and for a while had the true blue spizikes up to last week.

Peace.
Team Cleveland

The Next at Shaker Square has the Back To School pack too.
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #6.​
Karmaloop.com code = RN15467 20% off

Dave I just got back from NIKE factory and my lucky a$s got the Rasheed AF1. I also saw those b-grade lebron AF1. I met this cool a$s dude there too. I spoke to Steve (the owner from NEXT) and he told me that the first two packs, XXIII, and the fusion had been ordered already.
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

yeah i saw those rasheeds, there was only one pair i think. but not my size im a 13/14... Whos the dude you met @ the outlet? Theres this one real nice guy i always see there, but i dont remember his name. short asian guy, always down to talk sneaks. good info about NEXT too, anyone else have updates???

peace.
Team Cleveland

Thanks for the update DaveBW... I should be hitting up the Aurora Farms Outlet pretty soon for some RL polos...

BTW, you said you work at Tower City? I work at the Tower City Foot Locker...
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right!"
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Yeah im working at Sherwin-Williams interning right now. I stop by those spots at lunch time a lot, just to see what new shoes come in. I know you still have a lot of the LBJ IVs, do you know if you have a 13 or 14 in the blue/white/gold colorway? Thats the only one i want. Lemme know...

I have another question for all the cleveland heads... There is the family shoe store on the street back by the Q, by where Myers University is i think. They always have a ton of shoes in there, a lot of older stuff that it seems like they cant sell. But ive noticed they have a bunch of bapes, which i assume are all fake if theyre going for 69.99. Does anyone know if the rest of their shoes are legit? Thanks!

I just wanna say that im proud Cleveland actually has a regional post going for almost a whole page right now finally :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Peace.
Team Cleveland

Quote:
do you know if you have a 13 or 14 in the blue/white/gold colorway?

I don't believe so, but I'll check for you tomorrow.

Quote:
Does anyone know if the rest of their shoes are legit?

Yes, all their other kicks are legit, but obviously the Bapes are fake, and so is their apparel.

Quote:
I just wanna say that im proud Cleveland actually has a regional post going for almost a whole page right now finally
laugh.gif
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Dave it wasn't the asian dude but his also a cool dude. What did you think of those sheed's AF1? Mneezy, how long you been working at FL?
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Quote:
Dave it wasn't the asian dude but his also a cool dude.
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2
DEAR JORDAN
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

i actually liked the sheeds a whole lot. From what I remember they had some red accent that made em look real nice. That charcoal color looks good with the hi af1s. i first met the asian guy (he might not be asian, i feel like his name is oscar for some reason) when he came up to me and my girlfriend and asked if we wanted to answer some trivia questions for free stuff. Little did he know I know a lot about Nike, so he asks who founded the company, which i answered right away. then some question about blue ribbon sports, the first place nikes were sold, and then asked about who was the first endorsed player (McEnroe). So i answered em all right, and after that I think he realized i was a sneakerhead.

I just went to the Champs outlet in Strongsville and got some blue suede pumas for 19.99... they also have red black and green in size 14. Champs at South Park mall has in the Team USA LeBrong Soldiers, which I havent seen anywhere else yet (even though im sure theyre around).

BTW, thanks for the check on the blue white lebrons... thats the biggest reason i might get the soldiers, cause i love the color way. oh well, to ebay i go. Peace.
Team Cleveland

Cleveland! We're about to fall off the map again... let's get some more updates, or SOMETHING so people might actually respect our shoe game! :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Cleveland

yo whats up i work at tommy hil in aurora farms and have a few good deals

i am not going to lie that nike factory store outlet sucks but i got some blk/gold lebron III for only 42 bucks with 30% off coupon that i got from there

okay the biggest deal in the nike factory store is jordan shirts for only 4.99 yes 4.99 and there pretty decent

they have some nice jordan hoody's and jackets for only 19.99 but everything else is wack

best part about next in randall is you can reserve jordans, so you don't have to worry about them selling out

"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

^I have to hit up the RL and Nike Outlets at Aurora before I go back to school on the 27th.

BTW, the Tower City Foot Locker still has a FSR in the Wht/Black/Gold Soldiers and the Kings County Spizikes, and we also have a lot of sizes left in the most recent XI Lows.
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

yo fellas make sure we keep updating each other on stuff, let us cleveland nt'ers stick together, and post any deals in the area, i work at aurora farms, so if any deals at nike i will let you guys no

also if anyone knows when next will let ppl buy aquas early or reserve them early

please let me know

email me at jdhillon23@aol.com or aim at jdhillon23 thanks guys
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

Quote:
next is owned by a jewish man...go at the right time wit the right amount of money and u got em...
TEAM CLEVELAND.................OG MEMBER #2
DEAR JORDAN
I'm done for now, so one for now...​
Possibly forever, we had fun together...​

You can reserve the aquas about a week or so before they release. Your best bet is to pay for them when you reserve them.

yeah im on this too . where shorty c at ? check me out on myspace.com/tarintino07 also . im doing some personal styling . stay fly

Back
Top Bottom