Schwollo's Hibachi! More pics added on pg 3 and 4

"it's getting hot hot hot"
Quote:
You ever see two guys with the same pair of shoes on talkin about how cool it is that they both have that pair? Hell no. You know damn well it's like two girls at a dance wearin the same dress, pure hate.

-ness

:lol:
laugh.gif
imagining what an amazing collection this post can possibly turn out to be?

U sooooooooooooooo got us there!

laugh.gif
Quote:
But whats the purpose to post mediocre stuff and then post his heat after?

Hey hey hey! I currently have none of those shoes posted. :smh:
smh.gif

laugh.gif
R.I.P NguyenPowderIX​

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

at least you dont have every single retro jordan release of the last six months....
maybe the word heat was not the right word, but who cares....if you like your shoes, go for it

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

lol @ how some of y'all getting mad at this dude.
Heat is in the eye of its beholder.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Quote:
Heat is in the eye of the beholder

THANK YOU!!!
Some of you newbs need to learn that not everyone has bookoo cash to buy all the rarest stuff..if I think my stuff is Hot, so be it!

Their all basketball shoes and lord knows half of NT doesn't actually play ball but they do love limited/old J's. True collectors can collect just GRs and consider it heat. If you have to buy limited everything to consider your self exclusive then you have some security issues. Even if this is a joke thats a nice collection none the less .

Quote:
:lol: this guys so pathetic if u got real heat then go ahead just post them why u gotta play that "fool u" role for?

Man, sorry to have rubbed you the wrong way. Somebody needs a J (not jordans)
roll.gif

The majority of your collection hit sales/clearance racks.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Quote:
not everyone has bookoo cash to buy all the rarest stuff.
peace.
and size twelve is the illest
your style is played out, like arnold wondered
what you talkin' bout, willis?

What exactly is going on in here?
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

it's rather Schwollo shows the rest of his heat or might as well just lock this thread. it's going no where..
sharks, they only bite if you touch their private parts. -Ula

Thank god you buy what you like and not another all Jordan/SB dunk collection we've seen over and over again. Nice start.
TEAM LEBRON SZ 10​

Back
Top Bottom