Schwollo's Hibachi! More pics added on pg 3 and 4

Quote:
it's rather Schwollo shows the rest of his heat or might as well just lock this thread. it's going no where..

Agreed. If you really want to prove you've got "heat", like you said, then post your entire collection. Simple

Quote:
Are you saying a dictionary that just added the words: ginormous, smackdown, ... CRUNK is more credible?
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

hahha, this thread is going sideways on that diccionarystuff!! (look the wordup in the dic, prob will exist)

anyway
, if he likes his shoes, thats all that matters, if you dont like the shoes dont leave negative post....

if i have to leave a negative post for every collection i don't like...well you know what i want to say...
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Ok here you go
sorry to those who don't find this post a bit humorous, geez.
More pics to come

I didn't post pics of Mars or Military IV retros, nor did I post pics of Fire Red III retros since everyone and their moms have them....and yes I have quite a few of those as well.

dayum. throw those lasers in the rubbish and you're <taco bell dude> good to go <taco bell dude>
AM
FAM

you shoulda just waited till you had all the pics uploaded to post. but nice stuff there.
TEAMKINGKOOPA

:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

Quote:
sorry to those who don't find this post a bit humorous, geez.

[Sarcastic]HA HA HA[/Sarcastic]

Wow, that's some heat. i'm sweatin..
sharks, they only bite if you touch their private parts. -Ula

I just don't post much...here are some more. Did not post the fire red , black silver, grape or Carolina V's. Everyone has them anyways right?? And that means they're not fire according to most...

Lol... Erm, nice collection. Olympic VIs are :wow:
eek.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

this is a funny thread....i was having a bad day, then i read this and it cheered me up.

Is em good?

tmac's and lebron iii's???????????
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how many people did u have 2 fight 2 get those!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOO LAZY TO GET A NEW AVY.....
TOO LAZY TO COME UP WITH A CREATIVE SIG.....

very nice!!1
Team CLEVELAND OG Member # 1
Team AM FamTeam Vintage: Vintage Heat Since 1980!
GO LAKERS!!!
New Myspace:myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

great collection of J's.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

ummm sell me a pair of cement IVs...or just give them to me, either way
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Damn Real NICE

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED
XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Lol, very nice! I've been watching this post since I knew that it was going to catch fire lol. I don't think you have enough black/red 14s or white/red 14s or even 11s :tongue:
tongue.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
. Awesome collection!

Back
Top Bottom