Science has just successfully cloned human DNA...

Let's say for whatever reason, theres a new breakthrough that allowed humans to be successfully cloned to their peak physical condition. You're super rich, super connected, and super bored. David Stern is your boy, and he says you could pick any person in the world to clone and start a new team. But your team will consists of ONLY that person.

The choice is yours. Who you pickin? Will it be:

images

Or would you rather have 5 of these guys?
images

Or maybe you want a team full of
images
?

How would a team full of any of these guys fair against competition in the NBA? Will they be undeniable champions, or will they flop like fish out of water?

Shaq in his prime I think. if we talking 1-3 years only tho, Shaq never had the extra dedication to really beast like he should've.
If I'm starting for the longhaul I'd probably roll with Mike.

Take in mind your bench will also consists of that player. So you'd be subbing a ____ in for a less tired ____. How about 5 kevin loves? Teams could barely keep one off the glass, how about 3 ?

I would make a team full of Jeremy Lin's so people would give the 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
even though we're 41-41.

But seriously Magic > All

false...

magic guarded a center... on few occasions and suddenly he can consistently guard them? come on now...

five Michael Jordan's will trump all... double team the post if you have to, but having 5 defensive players of the year, and 5 of the greatest scorers of all time would NOT be funny

There are probably hundreds of better choices than Shaq, who is playing positions 1-3 at a level of complete incompetence.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

There are probably hundreds of better choices than Shaq, who is playing positions 1-3 at a level of complete incompetence.

but do you think the sheer dominance that the 4 and 5 positions would be in, could make up for their lack of production?

id be @#$%ting my pants if im on a fast break and saw 3 lebron james comin after me. help defense and intensity could be matched probably only by a team of jordans.

theres also other great options like scottie or larry.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by KB8isCLUTCH

5 lebrons

But who would make shots in the 4th quarter?
roll.gif
roll.gif

this was my exact thought process. 

"Lebron would be a good choice, he can play 1-5 and has a bigger body than most of the league, is fast and agile and can defend like a monster...

...but then we would lose in the 4th quarter. back to the drawing board." 

haha

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

but do you think the sheer dominance that the 4 and 5 positions would be in, could make up for their lack of production?
tn_saDdrill9e.jpg

Against another team of 5 clones, it's MJ every time.

Against a real team (i.e. 5 different guys playing the 5 positions), I'd take 5 Lebrons. MJ is obviously better than Lebron, but in a weird scenario like this, the versatility and court vision become more important if you only had one guy to use. Also I just want to see 3 or 4 Lebrons on a fast break. That would be the Most Devastating Attack in Sports History.

Back
Top Bottom