Scion Night 2007

Haha, once again it is me...KDS posting up a scion night thread as I did last year. Well, this year it takes place on the 14th of September. No known performances by anyone or anything. Post any new info on that or just check in if you're going.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight<​

I got a free Scion shirt by answering a survey from a guy parked along Market near Powell.

:wow:
eek.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

frontline and dj unk are performing...

looks like nothing is changing as far as downscaling the event...the radio also said its going to be open to the public...i may be skipping it this year now...
TEAM XBOX360​
jae 0h en
the 0 is a zero...word​

i might have to check this out as a prospective new mini-milk truck buyer/owner.

but, yeah, w/frontline+unk performing, there are gonna be hella knuckleheads out there........maybe not then.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

yea when n where is this scion night... i got me a 2007 scion tc in powder blue... im tryna get in on this thang... someone give me all tha info
THE JOKER GANG
"They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line the bodies head to tone on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dancer routineand it would never be enough. No I dont keep count. But you do. And I love you for it.""​

i'll be there regardless, but i'm not hoping for a repeat of last year.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

i heard if you bring a scion in you get in for free along with your friends inside is this true?

yeah it is free if you own a scion (up to 5 people can go including yourself)

or just go test drive a scion and they give you two free passes.

Quote:
the radio also said its going to be open to the public
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 2 OF US!"

Better not be friggin opened to the public.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight<

haha i got a flint mica tC. Need to get stuff done to it though!
Sell Me Your XVII in size 11

kds i might go u want to give me a ride? lol.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

wat if u own a scion?
were is this place gunna be?
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

i heard on the radio today that its closed...i was also at a toyota dealer today and their signs said its a closed event...

that morning that i posted, i was listening to chuys morning show and he said it was open to the public...his mess up...

but it is indeed a somewhat exclusive event after all..
TEAM XBOX360​
jae 0h en
the 0 is a zero...word​

they also forget to mention that parking is like 20 bucks...
TEAM XBOX360​
jae 0h en
the 0 is a zero...word​

no...you can't be serious?

TEAMlateNIGHT

well yeah they will charge for parking, but think about it, you're getting into the park for free. most of the bigger rides are open, so its not bad at all.

anyways in addition to dj unk and frontline, plies will be performing. and supposedly fabolous will be there as well.

Umm....last year they didn't. Who said that they will charge for parking this year anyway?

TEAMlateNIGHT

Yeah I'm interested in knowing too, because it doesnt say so on the website. It would be kinda shady to just have a parking fee when all you are told is that park entrance fees are waived ,but you still have to pay parking. I guess I'll just bring the extra cash JIC.

TEAMlateNIGHT

i'm pretty sure they will charge, my friend has been to scion nights event the past 2 years, and they charge everytime. no way in hell it'll be $20 though. i remember when i went in 05' they charged like $9 a car. which is reasonable for a theme park.

Back
Top Bottom