Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Trailer inside)

Sleeper movie of the year for me
eek.gif
pimp.gif

K.O.!!

there was a thread on this but whatever. Graphic Novels were pretty funny and it seems like they are translating pretty well to the screen

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

The books are kind of overhyped, but the movie looks good. It's near the top of my list for 2010.

Agreed, I thought the books were pretty good but nothing amazing like Y or The Walking Dead.  But this does look like a good translation.

The first half of the trailer looks ******ed, but the second half looks fun. It's like, what if Speed Racer played the bass.

How the hell is this gonna make it's money back though...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

�

The first half of the trailer looks ******ed, but the second half looks fun. It's like, what if Speed Racer played the bass.

smh.gif
His movies are always good to me ill check it out
pimp.gif

Michael Cera always stays playing the same person in every single movie. Kinda like Samuel L. M************ Jackson except Samuel L. M************ Jackson is the best at what he does

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Michael Cera always stays playing the same person in every single movie. Kinda like Samuel L. M************ Jackson except Samuel L. M************ Jackson is the best at what he does

Samuel cursing loud in every movie
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

smh.gif

DVD sales....and First week hype duh.

Rereading the books...Again.

Just watched it again. The effects didnt look as $$$ as I thought the first time. But still. I've read em. Everyone who wants to read them will love them and see the movie, but that trailer's too different to get many people who've never heard of it. So as long as it only cost 20 or 30 mil...

That's what happened to Kick-$@+.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dude Cera stay getting work, dude is on his grind
he plays the same character in every dam movie. freakin tiresome. 

having said that i'll prolly check this out. 
laugh.gif

looks like a good premise but I agree with cera playing the same character in every movie...makes me not want to watch it

Back
Top Bottom