Scott Storch has more talent than your favorite producer.

Hear me out.. check his discography its disgusting.. he is a producer.. he has no team.. he plays all his instruments writes all his musical selections.. This was the guy that Timbo and DRE etc came to for help.. if it wasnt for the coke..man...

I will never forget his MTV Cribs episode.

He is talented and he was on top for a while there. But cocaines a helluva drug..

Mad talented.

EASILY has more talent than Mike Will, Lex Luger, Young Chop and the rest of the "today" producers. Nothing against these producers because I dig most of their production but it all sounds the same and easy to identify.

Came in here to debate, watched the video, gotta congratulate this man. 
pimp.gif

That Break Ya Neck & Still D.R.E brought back memories.

:pimp: when he started playing reasons
I was always a fan of his and I hope he can get back to making some hits and stay clean

I remember his MTV cribs as well, it was so over the top, I remember thinking- does this guy have ANY savings? Aside from that dude is on that Next level, I know I'll get roasted but I always preferred his beats to timbos. As far as that money, it's true that addiction blows through money FAST. I always think back to a personal experience of mine......

I know this is going off on a tangent but my first barber when my pops used to take me, owned a shop that was caking HEAVY. He was in the game way before there were 3 barbershops on every block. Dude was raking in probably 300k+ in mid 90's money- tax free. Dude lost it all, and I asked dude years later what happened He said "Cocaine, women, and cars. In that order " - To this day I have no intention of touching that ****.Still love cars and women though smh.

His versatility :x

Somebody needs to hit this man up I know he still has it, all it takes is one artist to get back on the bandwagon

Stevie Wonder, Prince, Scott Storch...and Drake"

:smh: :smh: :smh:

The audacity of that fool for mentionin Drake in the same breath as those legends.

Looks like he trying to make a comeback, I think he can, all it takes is 1 hit and he has produced so many..

I forgot were i got this info, correct me if im wrong but i heard french wanted or was working with scott.

Last song I remember him doing was "Shutterbug" by Big Boi and that **** was fire to me. If I was making a rap album now, please believe I'd reach out to that man.

Stevie Wonder, Prince, Scott Storch...and Drake"

:smh: :smh: :smh:

The audacity of that fool for mentionin Drake in the same breath as those legends.

There's absolutely nothing negative to say about Drake when it comes to melodies, yall need to learn when to calm down with the hating.

There's absolutely nothing negative to say about Drake when it comes to melodies, yall need to learn when to calm down with the hating.
Even tho i agree hes hot wit melodies he should never be mentioned in the same breath as prince and stevie ever

Scott Storch does absolutely nothing for me as a solo producer

Working under the direction of others(Dre, Timb and Soulquarians) he's cool

I know this is going off on a tangent but my first barber when my pops used to take me, owned a shop that was caking HEAVY. He was in the game way before there were 3 barbershops on every block. Dude was raking in probably 300k+ in mid 90's money- tax free. Dude lost it all, and I asked dude years later what happened He said "Cocaine, women, and cars. In that order " - To this day I have no intention of touching that ****.Still love cars and women though smh.

:lol: Way back in the 90's

Back
Top Bottom