Scott Storch... How did you spend all that money? Vol...smfh

I think only a couple people in this thread understand his situation. He did NOT spend $70 million. All those cars and jewelry weren't what caused him tolose everything. He was heavily leveraged on all his real estate deals in a market that tanked as worse as any other market in the US. And that $70 millionvalue was net worth, not cash. It was also an inflated value because it was based on inflated real estate prices. Though the guy had bad habits with the drugsand other spending vices, he's pretty much guilty of making money at the wrong time. All his major record hits and millions came at a time when real estateprices were peaking. He heavily overpaid for every property with low down payments and as soon as the makret tanked he didn't have the cash reserves tocover all the mortgages, so he had to file bankruptcy. He had no choice. His plan was probably to flip the properties and make major mulah, but he timed itwrong. If Scott Storch was making his hit songs and millions right now and started investing into real estate in this market while it's at the bottom, hewould probably be worth hundreds of millions within 5-10 years. To his credit, he was doing the same thing every wall street white collar investor was doing atthe time, but he got burned just like the rest of them. For those of you that don't know we are in this Recession because of the housing market debacle.There's a lot of "Scott Storch's" that made millions and lost them all by dumping their whole nest egg in overpriced real estate

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

I guess Timbo won this round
laugh.gif

- you'd think with enough money you could get 'little teeth' fixed, guess not.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol his net worth was worth 80 mil and hes buying a Bugatti. There is NBA and NFL players worth double that and they are pimpin' a 750i, maybe a Bently or something.

Dude I agree with the point you're trying to make, but that's not a great example. NBA players regularly go broke, hell a lot of rookies drive Bentley GTs, and I can't think of one NFL player worth over $80 million.
Peyton Manning, Big Ben gotta be in that range just based off salaries and endorsements.

Back
Top Bottom