Scott Storch... How did you spend all that money? Vol...smfh

sidetrakkd

Banned
Scott Storch -- Broke as a Joke
Posted May 29th 2009 1:10PM by TMZ Staff
Welcome to Chapter 13 in the Scott Storch-is-broke-again saga -- today we've learned how the once-loaded music producer now has more debt than he hasdollars.

Storch filed a bunch of papers in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, revealing that Scott owes $58,077.37 to 13 creditors in 7 states.

To put this in perspective, dude's net worth was reportedly $70 million in 2006.

Storch had produced music for Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Chris Brown. Now he has more in common with Suge Knight.

How do you go broke in 2 years?
smh.gif

Damn dude ain't have an accountant...

We all say if we had that money we would never blow it but falling into that lifestyle and having everything and everybody at your finger tips would make it alot harder

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by wildout4

and simping
MAJOR SIMPING

SPENT 1 MILLION ON A RING FOR LINDSEY
indifferent.gif

& COPPED BENTLEY'S FOR MADD FEMALES DOWN IN MIAMI

SON WAS OD
grin.gif

THAT AINT COOL AT ALL MANNN REAL TALK

THEM FEMALES WAS USING HIM REAL BAD

FROM LIL KIM DOWN TO WHOEVER HE WAS WITH LAST

ITS CRAZY

THEY TOOK KIMS BENT AFTER SHE WASNT WITH SCOTT NO MORE

MAKES YOU WONDER
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

We all say if we had that money we would never blow it but falling into that lifestyle and having everything and everybody at your finger tips would make it a lot harder
If you hire an intelligent financial advisor who you can trust, there is absolutely no reason for mismanagement of money like this to occur.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by JayHood23

We all say if we had that money we would never blow it but falling into that lifestyle and having everything and everybody at your finger tips would make it a lot harder
If you hire an intelligent financial advisor who you can trust, there is absolutely no reason for mismanagement of money like this to occur.

yea thats true... I couldn't blow 70 million in 2 years.. I don't care... He just stopped making music and started simpin and doin coke....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by wildout4

and simping
MAJOR SIMPING

SPENT 1 MILLION ON A RING FOR LINDSEY
indifferent.gif

& COPPED BENTLEY'S FOR MADD FEMALES DOWN IN MIAMI

SON WAS OD
grin.gif

THAT AINT COOL AT ALL MANNN REAL TALK

THEM FEMALES WAS USING HIM REAL BAD

FROM LIL KIM DOWN TO WHOEVER HE WAS WITH LAST

ITS CRAZY

THEY TOOK KIMS BENT AFTER SHE WASNT WITH SCOTT NO MORE

MAKES YOU WONDER
laugh.gif
"Why spend mines, when I can spend yours....."

I mean, I can understand he blew a lot of cash on simping and cocaine but comon...10 million alone can cover simping 10x around so it wasn't just that.

To my understand, dude was heavily invested in the Real Estate Market--which as you know, blew up a few years ago. I'd think that's where the bulk ofhis cash was lost...

Not surprising really...no way he could sustain the life he was livin'. I can remember Dub mag with him in it and I was like...this cat gotta have astockpile of oil somewhere in the middle east. Dudes Whips alone had to be like 2-3 million sticker price...and he was ballin like that off of producin' Imean Missy and Tim weren't even flossin like he was...and back then they were the heavy hitters in the music production game.

A lot of these cats don't realize that making 200 g's off a beat ain't really 200 g's. After taxes you looking at 100 g's not includinghealthcare, expenses...Dudes start making loot thinking they rich only to realize later they were baby ballers and their money wasn't as long as theythought.

Dude is a monumental failure.

You can't go from cutting the top off a Phantom to not being able to pay $60k in debt....

Don't be suprised if he commits that sometime before '09 closes out.

Dude was mad ignorant w. his cash....I think it was on Cribs or some #!!% where they showed him w. a RR with the top cut off. The RR depreciated ridiculouslywhen he did that...he just didn't care at all...

Scott Storch should be the poster boy as to why "aint trickin when you got it" is a flawed philosophy.

I know the Jewish community gotta be ashamed of dude, a Jewish multi-millionaire going broke is almost unheard of
laugh.gif

$70 million in 2 years...
smh.gif

I could never spend that much money even if I tried.

awash242 wrote:
scott-storch-booking-041709.jpg

- LAME.

- the money went to his head and this fool lost his goddamned mind. dude started out as a humble cat with the Roots crew.

- its a shame how people think once you make a certain amount of money you have to drive a certain car, youhave to live in a certain type of house, and you have to put on a certain image
smh.gif
morons......

Hey_

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Scott Storch should be the poster boy as to why "aint trickin when you got it" is a flawed philosophy.

I know the Jewish community gotta be ashamed of dude, a Jewish multi-millionaire going broke is almost unheard of
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Who was he simpin' on?

Julius F. Wrek

Back
Top Bottom