Official Scream Thread | Scream VI 1st Trailer | Ghostface Takes Manhattan | RD: 3/10/23

Fj8Yp7oWAAEAleu

US Release Date: March 10, 2023
Starring: Courteney Cox, Melissa Barrera, Hayden Panettiere, Jenna Ortega
Directed By: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett

Synopsis: Four survivors of the Ghostface killings leave Woodsboro behind for a fresh start.

Last edited:
"Scream 5, for lack of a better title, brings back the series’ long time writer Kevin Williamson as a producer, along with James Vanderbilt (Zodiac) and Guy Busick (Ready or Not). This is the first film in the series that will not be directed by horror-legend Wes Craven, who passed away in 2015. Instead, the new film will be directed by the team of Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett, whose last project together was 2019’s horror-comedy Ready or Not."

Won't watch in theaters but will def catch at home.

LOVE Scream and Neve Campbell.
Like how they giving Dewey
"Logan" "I'm too old for this ish" vibes :rofl:

Jamie Kennedy gonna leave a Snapchat cameo from beyond the grave in this one, explaining remakes vs reboots?

Last edited:
Won't watch in theaters but will def catch at home.

LOVE Scream and Never Campbell.
Like how they giving Dewey
"Logan" "I'm too old for this ish" vibes :rofl:

Jamie Kennedy gonna leave a Snapchat cameo from beyond the grave in this one, explaining remakes vs reboots?

:lol:

They can bring back Heather Matarazzo (Randy's sister in the 3rd movie).

Why not call it 5cream or Scr5am? The name annoys the hell out of me.

I think when Wes was alive, they were talking about a new trilogy because 4 got a good reception and made money.

I hope they don’t kill any of the OGs in this one and it’s gonna be wack as **** if the OGs turn into the killer.

Would love to see a random appearance from Matthew Lillard. I randomly quote Lillard and Kennedy from the first one, they were hilarious.

That movie poster is hard as ****.

Hopefully this is on Paramount +

I’m in agreement with giving the new director a chance. Wish this was coming out in October instead of January though.

On a side note. The og scream came out a quarter century ago if anyone wants to feel old today lol.

Back
Top Bottom