Official Scream Thread | Scream VI 1st Trailer | Ghostface Takes Manhattan | RD: 3/10/23

Is this a remake or a sequel? Didn't want to do too much research so as not to be spoiled.

I'm gonna give these new directors a chance since Ready or Not was way better than I thought it would be.
right? sounded dumb as hell and i watched it and...was well damn this not bad at all. solid acting from samantha weaving too.

After the Spiderman nostalgia, my body is ready. I'm in full late 90's early 00s mode.

i can dig it. the era and vibe were different :pimp:. besides horror genre is kind of in a slump these days anyways. extremely hard to find quality stuff, especially when we are talking ghost stories.

Is this a remake or a sequel? Didn't want to do too much research so as not to be spoiled.

5th movie. Connects to the previous movies in the franchise and a direct sequel to Scream 4.

Not a reboot/remake or re-imagining.

I'm out too

“Sadly I won’t be making the next Scream film.”

“As a woman I have had to work extremely hard in my career to establish my value, especially when it comes to Scream,” the actress says about her turn in the $744M-plus grossing global franchise, “I felt the offer that was presented to me did not equate to the value I have brought to the franchise.”.

I'm out too
I watched today, I'm in an intense Yoga Teacher Training
and its my last weekend off before i teach my final 1 hr class in 2 weeks.
Didn't have the literal time to sit through Avatar2 and I wanted to be in a different vibe for Creed 3. So yeah they got me at the right time. :lol: Needed some comfort food.
Thought it was actually pretty good.
The opener is definitely one of the best for sure.
It's pretty impossible to not discuss this film without including spoilers.
Since I pretty much went in cold(no trailers at all)
I'm honestly not sure what they did/didn't show
They certainly fooled me BIG TIME on who the killer is
-Opener with ole girl from Ready or Not, and Flash Thompson from the the SM films is:pimp:
When it kept going after he killed her:wow:. I wonder what it's like to get the call to be the "opening kill" in this franchise. I'd be so ******ing happy
-They did a great job I thought of using New York as a location.
-The liquor store scene is :wow::wow::wow: You could feel the level up from Ghostface when they got that shotty
- bro they brought KIRBY back:wow::wow::wow: and she's an FBI agent:rofl:
-The campiness of these movies is the one thing that holds up for sure.
-Sam's apartment sequence was dope as was Gale's. Gale has 9 lives man, when they said that she is alive at the end I was like :rolleyes
- :lol:I was thinking the minute Dylan Mcdermott's cop character showed up that the writers did a hella great job replacing Dewey. I already saw his character in like the next the 3 movies. I might've gasped the loudest when it was revealed he was a killer.
-The final Scream HAS TO BE Sydney vs. Sam, no other way around it. Maybe Sam starts killing the next movie or 2 with Tara being the lead, but they gotta throw the bag at Campbell to get her in the final one.
-

Last edited:
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom