Screenshot of NT the day of Artest's fight in the palace (2004)... LOL

I was looking on my old computer today and found this screenshot from 2004. LOL the sports forum was filled with Artest talk... also peep the TYhooper appearance
nerd.gif

2v9q5xh.jpg

Hahahhah

i think general was wild also.

Have know Idea why I made the game thread for that game

I wasnt on NT at the moment but I remember someone saying someone said something like "im so hype im shadow boxing in my basement".

damn, remember I was in SD for the opening of blends that night.

everyone at the bar down the street was going wild
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I wasnt on NT at the moment but I remember someone saying someone said something like "im so hype im shadow boxing in my basement".
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

That night was straight comedy.  Reminds me of Cam'ron hitting up the booth and the Music forum going crazy
smh.gif

I remember someone saying Jermaine O'neal made that dude do the lean back, lean back.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at all the threads you clicked into
laugh.gif
  TyHooper not being content with making just one thread
nono.gif

Remember that night like it was yesterday. John Saunders back in studio giving us life lessons after the game
eyes.gif

I remember that day also..i couldnt beleive what was happening..
i paused my dvr and called my bro and dad in cus i really couldnt beleive those dudes went up into the stands.
Artest got suspended for the whole year..losing millions, smfh

I came home from football practice and was laying on the couch when this happened. I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the fact that I saw that live.

The East was the Pacers' conference that year. To this day, Ben Wallace should have been suspended the entire year for inciting a riot.

laugh.gif

I don't think I'll ever forget that night. I was leaving for the Bahamas the next day and saw UNC catch an L in the season opener to Santa Clara and then I flipped it over to ESPN to see the whole brawl go down. That $#@* was wild.

I think the next day there was a Clemson/South Carolina game where there was another brawl too.

O Neal withthe MBison Punch

those were the days.
laugh.gif
Michael21 and that cprny UCLA Avy
laugh.gif

that was OG name status right there, before the b9Cancer and Bosstalks and the GunnaBme
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom