Sea Glow in Toronto?

I've been looking for a bottle of this thing. I did some research and they are available online through US retailers, but I wanted to know if they're available in the city?

Nope.

But "Bars Keepers Friend" which is also another remedy for shoe care is located in the city, I believe that's used to clean mesh that has yellowed on shoes like the XI's or webbing on the V's.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Dip - I have the Sea Glow (still waiting on decent weather to break it out) but where do you pick up your BarKeepers Friend? I also heard that it "changes" the texture of the material after its' been cleaned.

A little hep?
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars. -- Frederick Langbridge

Same question as jbv1...where do u pick up the Bar Keepers Friend?

to jbv1...where did you get the seaglow...online? I got some XI's here thats in dire need of these things

BTW nice OG memphis bleek vid there Q :pimp:
pimp.gif

my mom just picked up a bottle/can/whatever thing of barkeepers friend, ill find out where and report back
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

I know this spot next door to Quizno's right on Spadina past Richmond on the south west side sells it (the arts & crafts spot).
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

^

correction, its the chef supplies store on spadina and king that sells it.

unless loomis and toles started to carry it which would be weird.

Dayum - I walk by that place everyday going to work LOL.. I'll stop by this lunch break to get me some :smile:
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Two men look out through the same bars: One sees the mud and one the stars. -- Frederick Langbridge

soul on ice - Good looks I knew it was one of them damn stores.

NAME Calphalon Culinary Supplies - they have a little pyramid display down the stairs - think it was $5.50 a canister.

Got a shoe restoration project now that the weather is getting better and more sun is coming out :smile:
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

^ thanx for the info jbv1...I got some restoration projects here also...when I get around to it I'll post some pics

$5.50 a can is sure cheaper than seaglow

jumpmantwo3 - the Seaglow I bought was online from the supplier in Hawaii - Barkeeper's Friend is for the MESH plastic parts of the shoes - SEAGLOW is the stuff that whitens the clear gum soles.... I think you have to use them in tandem to get teh best results. Be careful though, I've heard and have seen pix of restored AJs and if you use too much BKF it changes up the texture of the shoe material, leaving it rougher. (I think it is pretty much similar to Comet or Ajax abrasive cleaner)

In any case, do the shoes up and post some pics when you are done.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

^ yeah I saw that online retailer from Hawaii but thought there would be some other retailers in Canada...kinda expensive but probably worth it

I actually saw some post a few months back where the sole peeled from an AJ XI b/c Seaglow got into the glue area :x
sick.gif

im from sauga and have BKF... i saw it somewhere here i forget where but didnt buy it because i had just bought it in the states at wal mart. was like 2 bucks..

BallerMayo
MSN: Matthewyh@hotmail.com AIM: ballermayo E-M: mayo.sauce@gmail.com

i have a almost full bottle of seaglow which i can bring back to toronto for anyone who wants to use it.

I got a lil bit if anyone wants a smidget...haven't tried it yet tho
I can't deny it,
I'ma jock ridah,
U DONT WANNA FK WIT ME!

Back
Top Bottom