SEA GLOW: POST STORIES OF YOUR FIRST PROJECT OF XIs

I just got in a pair of DS Cool Grey XIs. they're a bit yellow and I wanna sea glow em. It'll be my first sea glow project. I wanna hear your storiesand see pics of your first seal glow project done to XIs. Did it turn out great or a disaster. Show and tell fellow NTers...

here are some pics, the bottom pic is the comparison, after only one SG sesh.

ea035936efec3a3b68eccef41b60890ca7ba8ed.jpg
f1225aaea739c645c5417f6ef619ac968df1770.jpg

Nice difference; right now i use alchol on my soles but that just prevents yellowing (it has worked for me so far); i am thinking about buying a small bottleof SG and trying it on some of my old pairs of V's. Im just kinda of skeptical about using it because I dont know if there is a certain procedure you haveto do or what, I just dont want to mess up my kicks.

it takes very long depending on how yellow your soles are, most of the time it takes the whole bottle to see good results. my 5s are not really that icy and iwasted about half of the big bottle on them already. but at least they are not as yellow as they use to be

you should clean both soles to make a comparison.. looks like one is just clean and the other one is still dirty.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

My experience with seaglowing Xi's has been pretty frustrating.. haha

Similar situation. It helped very little and all it pretty much did for me is loosen the souls.

from what i have heard XI's are the hardest to sea glow because it has something to do with the carbon fiber, i have seen someone put a wet papaer towlon the little strand of Carbon fiber on the bottom of them while they sea glow but i honestly dont kno what thats for.....maybe it helps for soleseparation....idk

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by swishasweets

My experience with seaglowing Xi's has been pretty frustrating.. haha

Similar situation. It helped very little and all it pretty much did for me is loosen the souls.
eek.gif
But yea i feel you, i mean i havent used that much but istill havent seen much progress
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom