.::SEA Sonics @ ATL Hawks 11/16 -- 7:30::.

Wasn't the prettiest looking shot, but it went in

fullj.getty-76075423kc008_seattle_super.jpg

fullj.getty-76075423kc009_seattle_super.jpg

pimp.gif

Damien got the basketball genes from his uncle Dominque and father Gerald. He's a solid ball player.
pimp.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
Damien Wilkins with 41.. David West with 40.. WTH is going on?

I don't know about David West, but Damien was probably amped plying in front of his uncle and father, Dominique and Gerald Wilkins...

Damien Wilkins is still salty that 'Nique didn't pull some strings and get him drafted here several years ago...he does this every damn.

If any NTers are frequent visitors to Philips Arena (and are of legal drinking age), I recommend you check out the new bar that just opened two blocks up thestreet, this place called STATS. They helped me drown my sorrows after this one...now I'm going to collapse.

We better dominate Milwaukee. No excuses about coming off a 2OT game the night before or playing with a short bench. Handle your *%++%@+ business.

I hope this is the beginning. We just beat Miami and I know Hawks aren't much of the team but it was a hard fought game and unlike previous 7-8 games, weactually manage to get a W out of it. Durant is a special player, man. Damien's jumper is sooooo nice. And now if Clay-Clay can get his actright..........hmmm

Back
Top Bottom