6. Lord Have Mercy f. Rim P & Vic Spencer​
  7. Negus f. DOOM & Ike Eyez​
  8. Church Bells f. Junior Reid​
  9. The 3 Lyrical Ps f. Prodigy & Styles P​
  10. Not97 Skit​
  11. Refrigerator P!​
  12. Prisoner f. Freeway​
  13. Resident Evil​
  14. Clans & Cliks f. Smif N Wessun, Rock, Method Man, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck & Foul Monday​
  15. Rap Professor​
  16. Price Family f. Bernadette Price​
Also came across this bundle pack thing for his album straight from the Duck Down website. $144.
Imperius_Rex_Platinum_Bundle_1024x1024.jpg

The Sean Price legacy continues with the highly anticipated posthumous release of his 4th studio album, “Imperius Rex”.

The project features all new music with features from DOOM, Prodigy, Styles P, Smif N Wessun, Rock, Method Man, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Junior Reid, Buckshot, Ruste Juxx, Bernadette Price & more. Production from Alchemist, Harry Fraud, Nottz, amongst others.
  • CD + Challenge Coin: The CD is housed inside an 84-page hard cover book packaged with rare photos spanning Sean Price’s life; exclusive fan art; an iconic 11x17 poster featuring the album cover art, and the exclusive limited-edition Sean Price Challenge coin. Only 1,000 coins were minted.
  • Picture Vinyl 2XLP: This special limited-edition Picture Vinyl features the Sean Price Challenge Coin art engraved on the vinyl. Only 1,000 copies were pressed.
  • Silverback Gorilla Box Set featuring custom gorilla cage with Sean Price lyrics and key words on all 5 panels; Magnetic caged door; 3-CD box set containing Sean Price solo albums: ‘Monkey Barz,’ ‘Jesus Price Supastar,’ and ‘Mic Tyson;’ Hologram cover design with Sean Price battling a pack of blood-thirsty gorillas; inside the gorilla cage is a custom deck of Sean Price playing cards; RIP patch and a sticker pack containing 3 unique Sean Price stickers.
  • Coin T-Shirt
  • P! Lapel Pin
  • P! USB drive featuring all of Sean Price’s mixtapes
  • Digital Album Download

Album out today on the anniversary of his death

Been two years since his death

Really well done posthumous album.

Purchased it, plan on getting the physical

Really well done posthumous album.

Purchased it, plan on getting the physical

It really is. It doesn't feel like a Biggie Duets or Pimp C posthumous album where they pile on a bunch of guests to make up for him not having enough verses. It sounds like Sean Price was actually in the studio for this

Yeah, I was told that a lot of the work was already done. Makes sense that this sounds so cohesive like he was in the studio.

And I'm sure Ruck got 17TB of throwaway tracks.:lol::pimp:

Album and challenge coin arrived in the mail yesterday. I appreciate the work they put in for this album, in terms of the actual music and the CD packaging. I also visited the Meres One Sean P mural in Crown Heights a few weeks ago. Today, I visited the new Sean Price mural in LES. It was part of the Summer Classics Block Party.

Attachments

• 20170811_233205-1.jpg
    20170811_233205-1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 20170811_175337.jpg
    20170811_175337.jpg
    722.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 20170711_180419.jpg
    20170711_180419.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
Back
Top Bottom