A
Y

ONLY!
Official Cleveland Cavaliers Gameday Post-writer

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
Great season Tribe​

Quote:
Y'all are surprised EFIL jumped ship?

I mean, are you guys paying any attention at all to the extent of his 'loyalty' with his teams?
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

we need season threads back.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Honestly, gameday threads > season threads.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

I totally understand why people want either a season or game thread, but reasons why. I know earlier on pages 2,3,4, Paul and CP had some great points on why there should be season threads, and I tried adding some in myself. But why should there be game threads? I just want to see the opinion of those who want game threads instead of season threads.
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.​
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

i like the season threads simply because it's easier for everyone to talk about not just the games, but anything about the team or the next game. with game threads, you have to wait and it's useless making a new thread for a little topic that you want to discuss about while game threads allow for much more discussion. and when we talk about things in one game A thread, then the next day there is a game B thread, you'd have to go back to get all that info if you already had a discussion going.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

Like my man up there has stated and everyone else, i liked the season threads because we could talk anything Warriors, any new happenings, etc. where we didn't have to make new posts just to say one little thing, or something funny that happened with a player, etc.

Also, i'm REALLY supersticious(sp) and when we had the thread we FINALLY made the playoffs since my @#%$ childhood.
One Love, One Trust
"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

Quote:
we could talk anything Warriors, any new happenings, etc.

and you can insert any team in there.

one large post > 12 1/2 'insert team' related posts.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

gameday
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
than several monster triple-digit posts taking up all the bandwidth
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
, it's rare that anyone will go back to page 3 just to "relive" the season.

And besides, this seems like it's gonna boil down to a give-to-get type of deal. So I'll happily give up having "unlimited" season threads just to get them back.
Out

Sea-zun threads!
TEAM
Google​
We're Feeling Lucky​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Oh, and for purely selfish reasons.... Whenever I go away on vacation, with season threads, I can comeback and catch up on ALL the reactions (good, bad, or indifferent) on something major that happened around the L. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Out

Watching the nba games just doesnt seem the same without checking my nuggets season thread after each game...to either complain about them messin up after a loss or pumpin them up after a win
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

So whats the verdict? Seems like everyone is for the season thread.

I think locking them after 20 pages wouldn't be a bad idea
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

Season threads.

just re-open all the ones that were locked. I know they're still there around page 7-10 :smile:
smile.gif

Season.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

So far the totals are pretty easy to see. What else do we need to do? Can we do some trial runs, or something of the sort? Lay out some guidelines? Appoint oficial season thread starters so there is a matter of control over them amongst ourselves?

I'm not saying the discussion is over, I'm merely asking what else can we try to reach an agrrement that is best for everyone.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Back
Top Bottom