Seattle earthquake Vol. I ain't scurred to die.

So.......... we're expecting a big one along the Juan De Fuca plate. The news said the highest risk for damage is near the U-district(i live there). :nerd:
nerd.gif

so are yall prepared with food storage and rations? we're long overdue, as the last earthquake was back in 2001 i believe with a 6.8 magnitude. how bad yall think this upcoming ones gonna be? how much damage did the last one do to your homes(wasn't living in seattle at the time)?

are u guys scared?

I have assault weapons, which allow me to shop after it hits.

It will be bad but I have been hearing this warning for 15 years, and the last one was fun but no great shakes (pun intended)

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

yea the last one happened when i was in sophomore year high school i think...it wasn't that bad at all.

Team Pacific Northwest​

when is this going to happen?
Team Pacific Northwest X TeamWolfShirts
"Enter quote of your choice here"Myspace FS: DS BMP'S SZ 8.5, SZ 8.5 'MISSION' SB BLAZERS, USED SZ 8.5 'BROWN PACK HIGHS' DUNK SB, AF1'S, TEAM JORDANS. CONTACT IN PROFILE

I don't have a good feeling about it, my mom on the viaduct everyday and that is going down... So yeah, I'm scared.

jnukes, Dec 14th 9:07 am

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

i was a freshmen in high school when the last big one hit. sitting in US history and all of a sudden the room shook and it took 2seconds for us to realize it was an earthquake. the teacher told everybody to duck under their desks but the students ran into the hallway screaming. it was fun
:lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
I have assault weapons, which allow me to shop after it hits.

heck yeah, if a SHTF situation happens...

I work right down from the Viaduct.....the last one was pretty creepy. I was scared that my Pier was gonna fall in the water. I need to get a job inland
This broad sauced the hell out of me​

I'm not scared, but ask me that when it starts to happen...

by the way, as UW freshmen we were given these "emergency packs" filled with food ration and blanket and what not. I don't get it. Why would we need this UNLESS we get trapped under rubble from the earthquake for like more than 2 days... i'm pretty sure if there was that much rubble we'd all just get crushed anyways.
I pity da foo who made dis post.

I was at my uncles house sleeping through the first one...I slept through it hahaha. I woke up and saw everyone freakin out on the news.

Back
Top Bottom