**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

The "Vulcan Change"... not that I know a lot about pitching, but did not know there was such a thing.

A King with no run support. Just like the old days!
banderas.png

I really wish I could go to one of the Tex games next month when they come out here but being its early week series, and the stadium being 3hrs away I just can't swing it. I'll have to wait till next season to see a game its looking like.

I feel that, I'm in Seattle and sometimes that 30 minute drive is enough to turn me away :lol::smh:

I love early weekday games, when there like ~ 10k in attendance it's so easy to get around. And you can practically upgrade your seats for free :nerd::lol:

We plan to try and fly out next year to go to a game in person. Ideally if the reds and Ms played each other that’s be the game I’d be trying to get us tickets to. I’ve wanted to see a game in Seattle since I was a kid. I was lucky enough to go see Jr play in person when he came to Cincinnati since we lived so close to Cincinnati but there’s nothing like watching Jr in the kingdom or Safeco. Definitely feel lucky to have grown up when I did haha

Just woke up and saw the score from last night :pimp: I went to sleep after it was 5-0 in the 1st. Gonna be a fun day today with all the rangers fan i work with :lol:

Cant wait to come out to Seattle the end of september. The way we are playing these games against the As ill be going to could mean something.

Itll be my first time, yall gotta let me know what restaurants and dispensaries to hit

Cant wait to come out to Seattle the end of september. The way we are playing these games against the As ill be going to could mean something.

Itll be my first time, yall gotta let me know what restaurants and dispensaries to hit

You staying downtown?

Back
Top Bottom