**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Edwin on a big tear, iirc he has a history of going off in May, right?

Yusei last 2 starts have been GREAT. If Justus can get his control back we'll be set with a young exciting trio atop The rotation this season.

These past two games....

giphy.gif

We need to get it together :smh:

Im staying in the Central District on E Marion when I come out there.

Lots of places had no smoking policies even on balconies which was surprising to me. This spot has its own deck and was under $600 for 4 nights so I’m happy.

Still open to all food/beer/dispensary/activity suggestions as I plan my trip

Lots of places had no smoking policies even on balconies which was surprising to me. This spot has its own deck and was under $600 for 4 nights so I’m happy.

BBQ: Wood shop BBQ, Jack's BBQ (go to the one near the SODO district)

Burgers: shake shack, 8 oz burger, ****'s drive in (cheapest and quickest), katsu burger

Fried chicken: Ezells, Fats, Food Mart on MLK/S Jackson street, CHI-MAC

Sandwich: tubs subs, Philly's, mammoth, Valhalla, paseo

Seafood: Ivar's salmon house, Ivar's fish bar, Elliott oyster house, emerald City fish House (the gumbo on Tuesday only)

Etc: yardhouse, I see food, red lantern, crawfish king, atlas bar n grill

For dispensaries go anywhere but uncle Ike's. Clutch is about 20-30 min drive south from where you'll be but I think it's the best.

Appreciate all the suggestions! Funny cause a lot of the AirBNBs have ads for Uncle Ikes so I kinda assumed that was one of the better ones.

Ive also seen Bottlehouse and Chucks Hop Shop recommended as well.

Keep suggestions coming feel free to PM me. Ill be there for 4 days Thu-Mon

VOGELBACH

BBQ: Wood shop BBQ, Jack's BBQ (go to the one near the SODO district)

Burgers: shake shack, 8 oz burger, ****'s drive in (cheapest and quickest), katsu burger

Fried chicken: Ezells, Fats, Food Mart on MLK/S Jackson street, CHI-MAC

Sandwich: tubs subs, Philly's, mammoth, Valhalla, paseo

Seafood: Ivar's salmon house, Ivar's fish bar, Elliott oyster house, emerald City fish House (the gumbo on Tuesday only)

Etc: yardhouse, I see food, red lantern, crawfish king, atlas bar n grill

For dispensaries go anywhere but uncle Ike's. Clutch is about 20-30 min drive south from where you'll be but I think it's the best.

Jack's is alright. I like Peco's better

Nothin' But Bone BBQ is where it's at though :nerd:

Hot Mama's pizza is legit too

Lil Woodys for the burger lane as well

Clutch looks like the first stop for the uber after the airport lol. Kinda in between the bnb and airport.

Im trying to make it to 2 Ms games while in town but its gonna be a tight squeeze

The fellas mentioned quite a bit of food places but I'll throw some out too:

For Pizza Hot Mama's is good but I like Big Mario's, which also offers slices. Pagliacci is a local chain that does slices and are decent too. Windy City Pie in Interbay is Chicago deep dish-style and they share a building with a distillery, decent set up and you can do some whiskey tasting or just grab a regular cocktail at the bar.
Fried Chicken: Bok a Bok or The Ma'Ono in Rachel's Ginger Beer has good chicken sandwiches. Bonchon in First Hill just opened up if you're into Korean Fried Chicken. If you like Nashville style hot fried chicken, Sisters and Brothers in Georgetown is good.
If you like Vietnamese food, Little Saigon will be down the hill from you. I like Pho Bac Sup Shop's pho/vibe and Tamarind Tree is good overall for Vietnamese cuisine. Ba Bar off 12th is decent for late late night eats/drinks. International District/Chinatown is a couple of blocks eat for endless Chinese joints. For Thai/Laos food near CD, I'd recommend Viengthong. If you're in Cap Hill, Bai Tong streetfood isn't bad either; I don't care for Soi.

If you want to do the tourist thing, grab a City Pass it's worth it. Space Needle day & night (within 24 hours), 45 minute ferry cruise around Puget Sound, Aquarium, Zoo or Museum of Pop Culture amongst other stuff you could choose from for like $80.

In regards to the M's, I'm pulling hard for Shed Long and JP Crawford. Hasn't been electrifying starts since they've been called up but I imagine they'll be mainstays for you guys.

They just opened a stand alone Windy City Pie up north close to the Woodland Park Zoo. Thinking of trying it soon.

Back
Top Bottom