**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | Opening Day is Here! vs. Red Sox |

Mallex is becoming one of my favorites cause i like his game as well as his first name (lol) and number 0. Hopefully he steps it up

D7B0LvUUYAANY3o.jpg

18 straight L's once the opposing team scores 1st. Already down 2 runs this afternoon so I'd bet this trend continues today.

10-29 since their crazy 13-2 start

"Step back" year turned into one of the worst Mariners teams I can remember.

Can't remember the last time I watched anything close to a full game. Still checking for guys like Vogey, JP, etc. But it's hard to watch the bums get smoked every night

I attended a game with my buddies last year in May and Vogelbach hit the biggest homer I've ever seen in person, quickly hitting right above the Hit it Here Cafe sign. I was sitting four rows behind center field and it was magical to see. Seeing that blast yesterday was just further assurance that he's strong AF. Need to see him in the derby.

It should be illegal for Domingo Santana to play OF, dude is TRASH out there...:stoneface:

Mallex starting to come around, its a shame JP Crawford got hurt last night- he was playing some good baseball since call up.

the shmucks on 710 were eating it up this morning :lol:

Talkin bout "another young piece to add to your core" :lol: :smh: then if quickly shifted to Kelenic hype

Dumbpoto got everybody fooled right now

Back
Top Bottom