**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

At this point how trash we’ve been since 2002 is one of the most impressive things in American sports. I’ve watched a Sonics playoff game more recently than a Mariners, and that just blows my mind

I heard Domingo has been cooking since moving to RF, plus 2 more cheap yrs of club control sounds good, though if this team were on track to compete in 2020 or 2021 I'd say hold but thats far from the case

If Domingo goes I'm sure Narvarez is next in line

Though I've heard many stories on Gar' over the years about his work ethic and regimens it's cool hearing more first hand accounts from former teammates and the media just before his HOF induction. Looking forward to the speech even if its chill.

Missed the speech
francis.png

I know it's pretty much declared that you guys won the Kelenic/Diaz-Cano trade, but is it too soon to give Dipoto the nod for winning the JP/Segura trade? Happy to see your guys' farm being more respected now as well. I'll be heading out to T-Mobile Park to check out some of the young bucks.

I know it's pretty much declared that you guys won the Kelenic/Diaz-Cano trade, but is it too soon to give Dipoto the nod for winning the JP/Segura trade? Happy to see your guys' farm being more respected now as well. I'll be heading out to T-Mobile Park to check out some of the young bucks.

Yeah it's looking like it, pazos has completely lost it, Nicasio was DFA'd, Segura is still cooking but it's looking like JP has a chance to stick and make an impact long term. All things considered it's looking like a good trade on both sides with bigger upside for the M's

Once guys like fraley, etc get called up I'd def like to check out some of the young guns

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom