**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Great doc imo. Was nice to see guys like Buhner, GP and Lebron talking about his legacy.

I remember being so sad as a kid when he got traded. Understood later on what went into it. Shame he had all those injuries with Cincy and never played in a World Series.

Documentary was awesome. Had fun watching. Light years better than the All the Smoke podcast. That was a snoozer.

The stories from Jr. in the All The Smoke interview was interesting... but I wasn't feeling the 2 hosts.

But anyway, the docu was good. I really enjoyed it. Honestly, I didn't really follow Jr. that closely after he left for Cincy. I knew he got a few injuries, but damn, didn't realize it was that bad.

The stories from Jr. in the All The Smoke interview was interesting... but I wasn't feeling the 2 hosts.

But anyway, the docu was good. I really enjoyed it. Honestly, I didn't really follow Jr. that closely after he left for Cincy. I knew he got a few injuries, but damn, didn't realize it was that bad.
The stories were interesting but Griffey a.) couldn't stay on topic and b.) Took forever to tell each story.

The problem wasn't the 2 hosts. They do an excellent job. It was Griffey. One of the more boring ATS eps I have seen lately.

Ehh I'd still rather have Griffey, who knows if he still gets hurt in 00 or 01 with the M's and him playing with Ichiro that season could have been special.

Ehh I'd still rather have Griffey, who knows if he still gets hurt in 00 or 01 with the M's and him playing with Ichiro that season could have been special.

I feel like a big reason it was so great was everyone had left (RJ, Griffey, Arod) and it was a rare collection of misfits and solid pros (+ Edgar) and a savior in a sense in Ichiro. Nobody expected it. I guess it would be felt stronger that way had they made or won the WS though.

Opening Day Lineup

Ichiro Suzuki RF
Chone Figgins 3B
Milton Bradley LF
Jack Cust DH
Justin Smoak 1B
Miguel Olivo C
Ryan Langerhans CF
Brendan Ryan SS
Jack Wilson 2B
Felix Hernandez P

I just looked at the 1st page again by accident. That lineup from 2011. :sick:

:lol:

Dark times man

I mean they're still dark but

The Mariners wasted “The Dominican connection” years too.

7B88AD36-E3E7-4DF8-B972-D3614673BCB4.jpeg

Robbie
Nelson
Marte

:smh:

Damn... this shouldn't surprise me with players/coaches/other staff having positive tests the past weeks but really hope this doesn't keep happening around the league in the following weeks/months. Gonna have to accept the real possibility of key players testing positive and having to quarantine during the season.

Working from home today and saw the M’s are streaming the intrasquad game today off YouTube right now. Wish the Dodgers streamed off YouTube instead of twitter so I can stream it on my TV haha. I guess they’re calling the teams today Steelheads and Pilots?

Final intrasquad game today at 6pm free on mlb.com , might try to catch some of it tonight. Really looking forward to watching the young guys develop this season. Still doesn't feel like the season is starting this week.

Just saw Kyle Lewis’ Homer off Verlander, DAMN.

Good luck to y’all this season, you guys have a lot of interesting young bucks and I hope they flourish.

Hey y’all, has Kikuchi always had this velocity? Listening to this jam he’s in right now.

Back
Top Bottom