**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

One of my first MLB predictions of the coming season: Yusei Kikuchi finna be a monster for y'all. I'm talkin' top-35 SP on the season. Sub-3.75 ERA with a lot of Ks.

Yes. Good. Another talented pitcher on a team with no playoff aspirations.

They should be a tough out though.

Way off topic, but elpablo21 elpablo21 , what's good with this no daylight savings time initiative?

What's the argument for it? :lol:

I don't mind it all and think politicians be wasting time with this, but it seems to be gaining steam. I just don't see how it really matters that much.

Way off topic, but elpablo21 elpablo21 , what's good with this no daylight savings time initiative?

What's the argument for it? :lol:

I don't mind it all and think politicians be wasting time with this, but it seems to be gaining steam. I just don't see how it really matters that much.

I'll be honest I never really looked into it until now :lol: wouldnt mind the extra hour of daylight year around, especially for grilling time tbh :lol:

But here is a couple more serious reasons for it.

In a fact sheet about his policy proposal, Chu cited research showing an extra hour of daylight in the evening hours would benefit businesses. And each year when clocks spring forward, he said the research shows medical emergencies, traffic accidents and household electricity consumption all increase.

Chu also said adopting year-round daylight savings time could benefit students, with later sunsets providing them more opportunities to engage in outdoor activities after school.

I'm not seeing it.

And as a new father with a daughter, I'd rather her not walking to school at 8am and it's still pretty much dark out.

I think there's other battles to fight outside of daylight freakin' savings time. :lol:

Probably just me though.

Hell yeah!
I'm ready for some beer garden action
whew.png

They should do away with it if they haven't already. That stat line is insane. If the M's did decide to cut their losses what would the damage financially look like??
27 mil this year.

I dont think they DFA unless there is someone they really really really want to bring up early in the year

Might hit up FanFest next week with my son. Interested to see all the new Tmobile signage. Will miss calling it the Safe though.

Braden Bishop :pimp:

I've really only heard of him for some of his off field doings, being a UW guy, etc. but he seems to be impressing in ST. Earned a spot on the roster for the Japan trip - hopefully he's legit and sticks around it would be a nice story.

Seags |l Timeline pushed up to 10-12 weeks on the DL

It's almost time gents! Def won't be up at 2:35am to watch lol. After these two games is Ichiro calling it a career?

Back
Top Bottom