**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | Opening Day is Here! vs. Red Sox |

Yeah, it would be nice to be on the East Coast for this one for a change. I'll just check the boxscore. I doubt I would watch it if I even recorded it after knowing the result.

Good luck to you guys this season. Envious of some of your prospect outfielders (Kelenic, Lewis, J-Rod). Speaking of Lewis, looks like he doubled and had another homer today.

Yeah, it would be nice to be on the East Coast for this one for a change. I'll just check the boxscore. I doubt I would watch it if I even recorded it after knowing the result.

I can never record games and watch them later. I dont have enough discipline to not look at the score.

Especially with baseball

Excited for this game and hope to see a flash back of Ichiro of old during this. That throw yesterday was just cannon'd over to 3rd. Just beautiful

I'm not familiar with Domingo Santana, but it looks like he hit 30 HR's for the Brewers 2 seasons ago and really was only moved because they traded for Yelich and signed Cain so he didn't have a full-time gig last season. Still only 26 years old. Looks like an intriguing player.

D2GSN_2WwAAcXg3.jpg:large

Timmy Beckham swagger 8)

If Seattle wins again tomorrow they will be in 1st place for a good week. Looking back on the season come September, we could at least say that. :lol:

YK makes the huge move overseas, only to make his MLB debut at home in Japan.

That's pretty awesome when you think about it. Not many, if any foreign players get that opportunity. Hoping for another great game today.

Back
Top Bottom