**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

I wish Ichiro would have played the entire season.
tenor.gif

Sarah Langs‏Verified account @SlangsOnSports 2h2 hours ago
Ichiro's first career MLB game (2001): Mariners beat A's, 5-4 Ichiro's final career MLB game (2019): Mariners beat A's, 5-4

Good to see the M's take this first series for whatever it's worth. For those who did watch how did Kikuchi look? That wind up so awkward, it's like a pump fake with his leg lol.

Good to see the M's take this first series for whatever it's worth. For those who did watch how did Kikuchi look? That wind up so awkward, it's like a pump fake with his leg lol.

He looked good for his first start. Sinner mentioned it, but his curve has a nice bite to it. I like how he hides the ball in his delivery. He seems like he'd be tough to hit. I think he's gonna be a good one.

A lot of Japanese pitchers wind-up like that, with the leg kick and all. What's good for us is that it'll be tricky for the other MLBers to time it. I'm sure they'll all eventually get used to it, but it's still something different.

Just realized the home opener is at 4PM on thursday :smh: Traffic gon' be hell

Anyone going to the game thursday? I'll be watching from home grilling it up :pimp: - if I can find some decent seats for Friday I think I'll pull up

Just realized the home opener is at 4PM on thursday :smh: Traffic gon' be hell

Anyone going to the game thursday? I'll be watching from home grilling it up :pimp: - if I can find some decent seats for Friday I think I'll pull up

I'm going!

Gent's let's get this NT Seattle Mini Summit scheduled.

Looking forward to this season to see what all the young guys bring and I see a big year for Haniger. Not going to today's game but from watching hopefully half the fans aren't Sox fans lol.

Impressed by Marco, 3 runs (2 earned) in 5+ innings against this Boston lineup isn’t bad. Your guys’ bats staying active too!

Back
Top Bottom