**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

1580225150747.png

Wait, this is a new regular-season colorway?

Still dunno how I feel about the Swoosh. Looks outta place.
1580572589553.png

Well I ended up getting opening day tickets. With everything going on it seems the opening series could be in jeopardy. Really hope this isn't the case.

There's also a new sports bar that opened in the alley I want to try.

I think it's gonna be like what we've seen in football matches in a lot of the European leagues... empty stadiums.

Strange times, we're living in. I get they have to take all precautions but this is unheard of. I'll be looking to get a refund for my opening day tix.

Strange times, we're living in. I get they have to take all precautions but this is unheard of. I'll be looking to get a refund for my opening day tix.

Damn, Hope you get without much pushback

I expect this will bleed a little further until April once more testing reveals larger number and Tmobile Park (and other parks) is empty to start the season

Damn, Hope you get without much pushback

I expect this will bleed a little further until April once more testing reveals larger number and Tmobile Park (and other parks) is empty to start the season
I was able to get a refund with no hassle today. Emailed company and they responded within half an hour that my refund was on its way.

I do hope they have the opening series in AZ at least. Would be interesting to see them play an actual season game in a ST facility.

This whole series is gonna be depressing but I'm reading/watching anyways

I'll have to check it out...

Nostalgia is really out there rn with no current sports going on...it was either yesterday or this morning I was listening to 710 and they were talking about the 90s Sonics and how they're probably the best team of that era to never win a Championship and how only people in Seattle could really be annoyed with Dikembe, who is extremely likeable, based solely on that '94 series, which may have been Seattle's best team and best chance to win a ring in the 90s with Jordan out of the picture. Brought me back...

Here's something to pass the time. This is going to be amazing. It's a 6-part series, and the first four are banked. The last two might be a little delayed.

I'll have to check it out...

Nostalgia is really out there rn with no current sports going on...it was either yesterday or this morning I was listening to 710 and they were talking about the 90s Sonics and how they're probably the best team of that era to never win a Championship and how only people in Seattle could really be annoyed with Dikembe, who is extremely likeable, based solely on that '94 series, which may have been Seattle's best team and best chance to win a ring in the 90s with Jordan out of the picture. Brought me back...
Plus the Sonics were 8-0 against the Rockets those two years MJ was out of the league. I know the playoffs are a different beast but Sonics had their number...

First part of that M's SBNation doc was a solid watch. That 9-2-7-2 double play got me. lol. Think part 2 is supposed to be up later today.

Plus the Sonics were 8-0 against the Rockets those two years MJ was out of the league. I know the playoffs are a different beast but Sonics had their number...

The Sonics swept the defending champion Rockets in the '96 Western semis as well.

Back
Top Bottom