**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Going on Wednesday for Paxton's return. Sister wanted the family to go, so I obliged. Daughter's first game though, so I'm excited about it. Going to keep book for the memory of it. Otherwise, the M's have been far from my radar other than checking to see how many dingers Vogelbach can hit. I don't know why. :lol:

Kyle Lewis debut
ehh3.png

Kyle Lewis first hit/homer :smokin
Looks like he modified his leg kick a little bit to help with timing. He was raking in the Double A playoffs, so it’ll be cool if he stays the course. Looks like y’all got one though.

Hype! And a solid outing from Justus. Really excited to see all the young guys they called up

Felix scheduled to pitch @BAL and then in Seattle the last series of the year. Would loce to make both of those. Hopefully he doesnt get pelted lol

Coming up to Seattle on the 24th and going to the game against the A’s on the 26th. My first time at Safeco and I won’t ever call it T-Mobile.

Y’all give me the lowdown on the park and anything that I must get to eat or drink.

Coming up to Seattle on the 24th and going to the game against the A’s on the 26th. My first time at Safeco and I won’t ever call it T-Mobile.

Y’all give me the lowdown on the park and anything that I must get to eat or drink.

I swear, they have something new to eat each time I'm there, depends on what you want. They have everything.

My thoughts are to get the cheapest tickets you can find, if you haven't bough already. You can get in a lot of scenery by walking the corridor's of the park. They have a few beer garden areas and there's just too much to check out for your first time to just be sitting in the stands. I don't know who you might be going with, if anyone, but ideally, I always think it's fun to start in the CF beer garden. After that, pick whatever food stand you want and get to your seat to eat and watch an inning or two. After that, maybe check out the game from the second level standing section...there's a small-ish beer garden in left center, I believe it is, but I always look at it like a rest stop on your walk around the stadium. At some point, you're going to need to go down to the bullpen area. That turns into a party real quick down there, but if you can post up in a good spot, it's worth it. Slither your way through, if it's packed, you'll get there (and I was just there two Wednesdays ago during a day game and it was packed...I couldn't believe it given time of day and the team they were fielding)...I once spent like 4 innings there, just watching pitchers warm-up. Honestly, there's a lot of nooks and crannies there, so I always suggest the cheap seat tickets, just so you can walk around. They have a little nostalgia/M's HOF/history alley that's cool too, so you just gotta explore.

Before the game....Pyramid brewery.

Fat's Chicken, Lil' Woodys right in the beer garden is a nice addition

I always go for the Crab Shack upstairs doe. The sandwich and old bay fries is
wow.png

Must eat are the grasshoppers of course

Definitely try the grasshoppers, because it isn't as bad as it might sound at all. They're good.

Never ate the crab shack, Pabs...I don't know why I haven't, but I still to this day feel overwhelmed by the food choices and go the typical ballpark food route of brats and what not...I think I do that 90% of the time...

Definitely try the grasshoppers, because it isn't as bad as it might sound at all. They're good.

Never ate the crab shack, Pabs...I don't know why I haven't, but I still to this day feel overwhelmed by the food choices and go the typical ballpark food route of brats and what not...I think I do that 90% of the time...
Same way man, I always have ideas of what I'm gonna try next and when decision time comes I just go to usual stuff :lol:

Last couple times I tried switched it up, Fat's Chicken was great but had Ballard Pizza my last visit and was underwhelmed tbh
francis.png

But def. try Crab Shack at least once

You goin with your chick? Ill be in town too and thatll be my first game, maybe can link up for a beer

Same way man, I always have ideas of what I'm gonna try next and when decision time comes I just go to usual stuff :lol:

Last couple times I tried switched it up, Fat's Chicken was great but had Ballard Pizza my last visit and was underwhelmed tbh
francis.png

But def. try Crab Shack at least once

That crab sandwich and old bay fries sound like :emoji_fire:

That place good? I looked it up and it’s got solid reviews.
I love it but it honestly may not be for everybody, it's a really simple drive-in style burgers and fries joint and it's dirt cheap to buy.

There's some better gourmet burgers to have in the city (Lil Woody's, 8 oz., Uneeda) but D1ck's is legit for the price and open late after drinking all night

Last edited:
I love it but it honestly may not be for everybody, it's a really simple drive-in style burgers and fries joint and it's dirt cheap to buy.

There's some better gourmet burgers to have in the city (Lil Woody's, :nerd:z., Uneeda) but D1ck's is legit for the price and open late after drinking all night

Yeah we’ll def go check it out.

I also recommend D1cks, nothing mind blowing but good burgers and shakes for the price, not huge fan of their fries, and open til 2am. Closest one to dtown is either Cap Hill or Queen Anne across from Key Arena.

From what I remember, I enjoyed it. D i c k's Deluxe FTW!
Like what others have said, nothing spectacular... standard stuff, but it's good and it was cheap. A Seattle icon!

Speaking of burgers, is Red Mill still there and is it still good? I used to go to the one in Ballard back in the day. Tasty.

Back
Top Bottom