**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Reminds me I got an email for Mariners games that they're opening fully vaccinated sections for fans. Still waiting on July/August games to go on sale

Saw this too. Pretty big deal, imo...I can see all the interest out there in getting to the ballpark. I wonder how hard tickets will be to come by. I'm trying to get my daughter out there.

Saw this too. Pretty big deal, imo...I can see all the interest out there in getting to the ballpark. I wonder how hard tickets will be to come by. I'm trying to get my daughter out there.
I think as long as you jump on the presale for the next phase it's probably not too much of a hassle. Outside of the weekend games for the Indians series looks like alot of tix are available for this month

My folks did a mini baseball tour and went to a game earlier this season (actually it was Musgroves no hitter against Texas), but they stayed in Dallas a few days and said at restaurants they were the only people other than the staff that wore masks. :lol:

Texas is a different world pre-covid, let alone the not give damns during the pandemic.

Next homestand will debut the vaccinated sections. They will also allow those vaccinated with exclusive access to the Pen and Trident Deck. Just might have to go next week as weather is supposed to be decent also.

Screenshot_20210509-160437_Gmail.jpg

Kelenic is set to make his big league debut this Thursday! Excited to see what this kid can do and hope he shows the Mets getting rid of him was a huge mistake, also in part because my bro in law is a huge Mets fan lol.

I'm going to the game Saturday, look forward to seeing Kelenic get some AB's. Got my vaccinated section tickets and look forward to being in the Pen (I'm sure it will still be much different and not so packed with everyone in that section required to be vaccinated) for first time in almost two years!

Back
Top Bottom