**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

E1X_oEYUUAAGTnp.jpg

E1UBnDwUUAA4otT.jpg

E1UBnDxVkAYVM0b.jpg

I was at the game yesterday and being in the CF pen area almost felt normal and there were a good amount of people there due to the sunny weather. The stadium seems to be following the new cdc guidelines regarding allowing vaccinated peeps to go unmasked. The people in the beer garden area with masks were in the minority.

My friends and I snuck into some seats near home plate lol. We had to really look hard for available seats though as several are blocked off with zip ties lol. I look forward to more games this season.

M’s should give fans in attendance a huge discount on merch, free food and drink vouchers after witnessing a live no-no. +Full refund if they get no hit a 3rd time. It’s gotta be one of the worst fan experiences in sports

M’s should give fans in attendance a huge discount on merch, free food and drink vouchers after witnessing a live no-no. +Full refund if they get no hit a 3rd time. It’s gotta be one of the worst fan experiences in sports
I wish, vaccinated fans do get a discount for a limited time on concessions and at the team shop i believe.

I remember hearing several players on the squad are antivaxx which is super unfortunate. Hopefully the player/personnel who got it didn't spread to others.

I have a lot of hope that we go super hard in the next two offseasons. We have a foundation be but need heavy additions.
Our lineup needs like 3 above average additions

Back
Top Bottom