**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

eek.gif

What's the expectations with this offense? I have Cano on my big money baseball league and I'm afraid he'll quit if guys around him dont get on base or produce. 
laugh.gif
 Are Smoak and Ackley finally gonna live up to the hype? From the outside looking in it looks like a AAA line-up. 
indifferent.gif
 Was surprised they didnt go after Cruz.

BTW: I also have Erasmo who I'm really high on and the human gascan, Rodney. Go M's! 
happy.gif

Literally everyone in the lineup contributed tonight whether it was a a hit, RBI, stolen base, or scored run, everyone did something.

Awesome opening day.

The Mariners should be paying Kendrys what they're paying Hart and Morrison combined. I would so much prefer Morales hitting #5 over both of those guys. I like Corey Hart, but Morales is a great hitter. Especially hitting somewhere behind a guy like Cano.

Almonte with the hot bat to start

Smoak is making em' pay for avoiding Cano :pimp:

Last edited:
It's only the second game, I have to control myself....but Ackley is a couple of feet away from a pair of homers, in game 2.

I have no hope Smoak can keep this going at all :lol: He is known for these hot starts only to end up in AAA and then kick *** in late august

Ackley though looks 100 times better, fixed his swing and looks really comfortable :smokin

Back
Top Bottom