**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 31-27 | vs Angels & @ A's |

Another 1-run game!
I still get a kick outta seeing Ichi rockin' batting gloves the whole game... :lol:
Kansas+City+Royals+vs+Seattle+Mariners+Q8alIpN4Tdcx.jpg

Dee is so fun to watch play man. I love the energy he brings to the dugout as well.

Winning games with multiple starters out feels great. And here i thought losing Cano was going to be a season killer.

I remember asking that last Saturday, I think everyone was a hard "no" :lol: (if my henny induced memory serves me correctly)

I know what would need to happen for the King to get the start but I dont want to type it into existence
lupe1.png

Dee better not have hurt himself because he didn't slide on that play.

These guys need to get right before they slide on the standings. Looks like they're hitting a wall.

They probably should need hit up Minnesota for some players. Rent Dozier for the rest of the season and kick the tires on Ervin Santana.

Can see both sides, last 10 they have been on a roll and this loss doesnt feel like it'll change the trajectory too much but also you can say they hit a hall when they ran into NY and Bos on the road

Team hit its peak while some flaws could rear their ugly heads (bullpen depth ) down the stretch at the wrong time

Really interested how DiPoto plays this...I know he'll be gunning for an arm, not sure about a bat...Cano is coming back and they will find a way for him to play

Hopefully Dee's hip is ok

Yall boys in here seeming like we lost a whole bunch of games lol

We ballin and im enjoying it

Felix is sus tho....

I remember asking that last Saturday, I think everyone was a hard "no" :lol: (if my henny induced memory serves me correctly)

I know what would need to happen for the King to get the start but I dont want to type it into existence
lupe1.png

kyle or jeff said felix to start but a short leash, i think :lol:

Surprised Mitch made the AS squad given how deep the position is, congrats nonetheless

Hoping Pax and Jean still make it on the backend

Yeah, surprised Pax didn't make it! Does he still have a chance... cuz I only saw the vote for Jean.

Back
Top Bottom