**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

Gearrin the new roller coaster ride? He was having me nervous as heck. Great DP turn though.

Or maybe it's this guy...

This bullpen loooks shaaaaaky.

The bullpen hopefully improves a bit with swarzak returning in a few days, and I guess with strickland too now that he's on the injured list

That along with the teams ability to field are going to be big for the team. The rotation should provide some upside once Sheffield gets call up

Leake fighting through here, which is a good sign, cause this is the good version of himself I remember from Cincy...Just don't think the bullpen can keep this lead though.

And I like Swarzak (former Twin), but the group as a whole looks shaky.

No doubt, the pen is pretty bad. Weird considering the M's seem to always put together a respectable pen but I just can't see it with these guys

Bruce. :pimp:

Jay Bruuuuuce!?!?
Soulja-Boy-The-Breakfast-Club-2019.jpg

This offenses is fun and the pitching wont stop me from enjoying it

Catching up on S. Ichroi baseball life
makes me wish Sadaharu OH couldv,e saw some American playing times too. You couldn't view them from an idolized standpoint past the fact them being super talented. Different honesty seeing school systems and young kids in America growth in the game the same way..
#eatbreakfast

Sn: need a Griff and Ichi shirt the pants too

I know the bullpen trash and I expect this but my heart aint trying to hear it
damn.png

Edit: Dylan noooo
mjcry1.png

Tough outing for the rookie... makeable, but tricky plays. Hope it doesn't haunt him down the road.

Back
Top Bottom