**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

I hate to be that guy but with King County likely going back to phase 2 next week does this affect attending M's games?? I was hoping to go in the coming weeks but looks like that could be put on hold another month or longer if they limit attendance with phase 2.

I hate to be that guy but with King County likely going back to phase 2 next week does this affect attending M's games?? I was hoping to go in the coming weeks but looks like that could be put on hold another month or longer if they limit attendance with phase 2.

You're good, go catch some games. They (and Sounders) won't be affected by the rollback

Watching the highlights and the stadium looks pretty filled with no mask in sight. What's the deal... everyone vaccinated or just being irresponsible/careless? I know TX dropped their mask mandate.

Watching the highlights and the stadium looks pretty filled with no mask in sight. What's the deal... everyone vaccinated or just being irresponsible/careless? I know TX dropped their mask mandate.
Yeah since Texas is practically open ownership was ok with basically having full capacity (I think it's been slightly reduced after the home opener) whether you're vaccinated or not. I think the park kept the mask mandate oddly enough :lol:

Mavs and Rockets games still look like they're at a really low capacity in contrast

Reminds me I got an email for Mariners games that they're opening fully vaccinated sections for fans. Still waiting on July/August games to go on sale

Back
Top Bottom