**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

Sounds like a good number of teams want in.

Might bump value a little but yeah Im not expecting much

19. Ramon Flores. LF Video: Flores is one of those players that reached his upside quickly, but doesn’t have much more to offer than as a solid part-time player. He has solid bat speed, great plate discipline and feel to hit with good plate coverage, but average at best power that limits the damage he can do.  Flores is a heady player with average speed and arm strength that can play all three outfield positions and should be able to contribute to the Yankees at some point in 2015 as the prototypical 4th outfielder that could hit his way into being a low-end regular for a few years.
23. Jose Ramirez, RHP Video: Ramirez is one of the most exciting players on this list; in the linked video, he hit 100 mph with a 70 changeup and an inconsistent slider that flashes average to slightly above. His problem has been like Heathcott; he’s can’t stay on the field, but Ramirez was big league ready at least a year ago. None of Ramirez’s injuries have been to his arm, but to his oblique, caused by a lack of body fat and his quick-twitch movements on the mound. The big league staff has been fighting to take him north with the team the last two seasons, so if the training staff can keep him healthy, this is relief phenom-level stuff.

wth 
laugh.gif

This trade just confuses me. If Z isNT going to be here next season like it has seemed why are they letting him make trades and ******* with the roster? I swear can we just please sell to Mark Cuban? Would love to see him behind home plate yelling at umpires

Jones
Chu
Fister
Ichiro
Kendrys
Castillo
I'm sure I'm missing even more fantastic recent mariners trades

Last edited:
So apparently ownership told Z that Kuma is untuchable. WTF

I think you forgot Nintendo/Yamauchi's fam owns the M's? Japanese ownership has always had a say in that (Ichiro, Hasegawa, Sasaki, etc.) and I totally believe this. Also, Jack off would just trade Kuma for a couple AA players who will never amount to #%^& so I don't mind.

This guy traded Castillo, a NEED, away for Trumbo. Castillo should be our everyday catcher with Zunino in AAA. Fister traded for a bag of balls. Cliff Lee traded for Smoak. Pineda, an ace, traded for an out of shape prospect that sucks at his position(s).

Jack off needs to be fired A-S-A-P

If Jack did trade away Kuma, do you honestly think that he would get anything of value in return? I don't trust that guys track record.

Jack Z coming back next year? :x

Tweets

Jason Puckett ‏@JasonPuckett20 2m2 minutes ago

Perhaps I’m wrong, but feel that ownership is set to bring Jack Z back next year. If they had reservation, probably wouldn’t allow to trade

Back
Top Bottom