**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

I’m gone the weekend of the first series, but should be clear until Memorial Day weekend. Summer will be TBD, aside from AS weekend, but I’m open!

I’m gone the weekend of the first series, but should be clear until Memorial Day weekend. Summer will be TBD, aside from AS weekend, but I’m open!

I can do the week of April 17 - for May I’m only in Seattle the first and last series 😂

Yes sir - dakid23 dakid23 has his tix - should try to get a game in before that though - elpablo21 elpablo21 and I are doing a May game and dakid23 dakid23 and I will be at the first LAA series in April

What works for you to get away from the fam? jayt1202 jayt1202 and 651akathepaul 651akathepaul too!
I'm out of town week of that first LAA series but back following week. Could likely do a game in the Rockies or Brewers series. If not those than perhaps a game in May?

Julio ranked #7, Castillo #37, Kirby at #91, Gilbert at #98 and Teo at #99 on ESPN's top 100 list. With guys like Ray and Kelenic showing improvements this spring we can only hope their regular season stats also see a nice bump coming up. Even without the big free agency signings this offseason I really like the potential roster and the 5 SP's could be a formidable lineup. Will be interesting to see if they keep a rotating bullpen like last season or go the more traditional route. One week out y'all!

Back
Top Bottom