**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 15-12 | v. Braves & Houston |

LEAVE SIMS ALONE

chriscrocker.jpg

Did not know he was a Cards fan growing up

That's good news. I enjoy the nostalgia with broadcasters spending a long time with teams. Hope A-A-Ron is here for awhile. Rizzs still the GOAT though.

Is Sims considering the Cards job?

Probably wasn't in consideration. Sims been with the M's for a long time now. According to my above comment, I should like that...he's grown on me only slightly though. Still a weird fit.

One of the perks of playing with the M’s, and living here in the offseason, is being able to drive down to Driveline in Kent and tweak mechanics; saw my guy Mookie had to fly in last month. Hoping JP gets right, he’s fun to watch and I feel fans up here have given up on him after a bad season, or because front office used him as an excuse to never really pursue a high-end free agent SS.

Love Moore’s versatility and he was above average 2 of the last 3 seasons. Happy about that

Also happy about the navy blue road uniforms but looks like I’m in the minority there lol

Excited for the season to start…will be in philly for at least one of the games in late April, can’t wait

Love Moore’s versatility and he was above average 2 of the last 3 seasons. Happy about that

Also happy about the navy blue road uniforms but looks like I’m in the minority there lol

Excited for the season to start…will be in philly for at least one of the games in late April, can’t wait
The navy jerseys are way better than the grey imo, some people just hate any type of change I guess.

Bout a month and half out from Opening Day gents! Tempted to get tickets for Julio bobblehead night on April 1st. Probably have to arrive 2 hours early though and no re-entry like the good ol days lol.

Back
Top Bottom