**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 6-8 | v. Cubs & Reds |

Ohtani... it appears we're on his shortlist... but how will we utilize his skills as a pitcher who can hit?

I've grown to accept Sims over the years

Ohtani hype legit huh? I've been loosely following all this

I know, right?! "Didn't lose that much, but wasn't very good to begin with..." :rolleyes

Welp... plan B.

I know, right?! "Didn't lose that much, but wasn't very good to begin with..." :rolleyes

Welp... plan B.

I saw this posted on another m's board:

This was reckless negligence by Dipoto, along the lines of what we saw in regards to the series of trades for Smyly, the Taylor/Lee trade, the O'Neill/Gonzales trade, etc.

Dipoto gave up a major league ready reliever that throws 102 for a measly $ 500,000 slot money (Vieira)

Dipoto gave up Seattle's #1 catching prospect (5th round pick) for $ 1,000,000.00 slot money (Banuelos).

Dipoto gave up Seattle's #1 pitching prospect (Neidert), along with Torres/Dugger for a guy that has never played CF, and $ 1,000,000.00 slot money.

Dipoto deserves to be fired.

Didn't know Vieira threw so hard. I did know about Neidert.

Can we somehow get Theo Epstein? :smh:

Dee Gordon's IG Stories...
20450953_184797805434442_2056800524556042240_n.jpg

Man, so much attention has been placed on the PED guys on the ballot (some of which should be in) that people are forgetting of the injustice of Edgar still not being voted in. This man needs to be in ASAP, such an amazing bat and player. The damn DH award named after him and everything but BBWA snobs stay snobbin...

Wow and Gar' was so close this time... Not saying Hoffman didn't deserve it but if you can vote for a guy that may only pitch 1-2 innings in a game then how can you not vote for Martinez? The politics in baseball can be ridiculous. While I don't want to get my hopes up too high I think next year is Gar's year considering how close he was and how this could sway more voters to vote him in next time.

Other than the whole DH argument I think another reason he isn't getting more votes is because of his HR and hits totals but his career avg, obp and slg should be enough.

Back
Top Bottom