Seattle NT'ers... please help!!!

Sup ya'lls!

It's been a good minute since I've been on NT... but I was just wonderin if ya'lls can help an old timer out. Haha, i'll be hittin up Seattlesometime in mid February and wanted to know if ya'lls can fill me in on the places to hit up. Just the usual stuff... places to eat like local goodeateries and restaurants, places to go like landmarks and what not, things to do during this time of the year, perhaps even nice clubs and bars to hit up, andof course places to shop.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. I havent' been back to Seattle since I was in HS so I'm really excited! Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Peace,
Pinnaster Pinneped

I'm in need of the same information. I'll be in Seattle next weekend for a track meet and was wondering if anybody could let me know spots to hit upclose to UW. Close as in walking distance. Thanks in advance.

capitan blacks in cap hill is nice and low key,
belltown sucks hard!
the space needle sucks even harder.

food.
seafood = etta's
steaks = met grill.
tacos = Mamas mex grill or bluewater taco grill.
cheap eats = !+@%% hamburgers

def check out
goods.
rock paper sissors.
eqpt.
sneakercity.
and maybe urbanity, don't know about the spelling but i hear is ok getting better.

Originally Posted by STRAIGHTSOLE

I'm in need of the same information. I'll be in Seattle next weekend for a track meet and was wondering if anybody could let me know spots to hit upclose to UW. Close as in walking distance. Thanks in advance.

The entire AVE (University Avenue).

Hit up Earl's (bar) and if you really wanna hit a club - Fusion is walking distance.

Originally Posted by dakid23

check this for shopping http://niketalk.com/topic/107985

Bars - Bell town (white chicks
eek.gif
/) pioneer square ( you will find Blacks,Latinas and Asian
devil.gif
)

I don't know if I can agree on this ... I'd say it's about the same but different age groups. Belltown on Friday nights are mainly for an older crowd and Pioneer Sq is younger but, if you hit up Belltown on a Saturday it just cracks.

BEST sandwich ive EVER had......elliot bay pizza on queenanne. Hands down if i had one last meal to eat before i died it would be a chicken caesar sandwich from this place.

im fairly new here in washington.. cant hit up bars just yet
embarassed.gif
.. i wanna know what spots are out there also.. places other then club diamond.. any help would be appreciated..

Back
Top Bottom