Seattle people interested in Tan Yeezy's.......

Anyone interested should pm me...I'd like to get a group of NT'ers togethter to take over an entire spot (obviously, it will probably be GOODS), sothat we don't have to deal with any problems. Plus we'd be able to try to lock down sizes and pairs for ourselves! Pm me the size that you areinterested in too I AM NOT POSITIVE THAT A STORE IN SEATTLE WILL GET THE TANS, BUT I'M ASSUMING GOODS WILL, SINCE THEY GOT PREVIOUS YEEZY'S!!!! Ifanyone has any info on this release.....post it here!

ehh i dont know about this, theres too many variables, i did the zens and that might be a wrap for me on these, but everyone is going to be everyman forthemselves with these just like both the previous releases

again i think this is a horrible idea and itd never work, you cant go with a whole crew unless you wanna get there way to early, cause what if you come with 10guys and theres 3 in line now 7 get to stay what happens? people from the first 2 campouts are definetly going to be out as well, it just wont work!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

when are these supposed to drop?

June 6th. The title of this thread is, "Seattle people interested in Tan Yeezy's". If your not interested, please don't post. This was justan idea, nothing set in stone.

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I'm down. I've got a friend coming with me though.

Ok sweet! For anyone interested, we should start talking more via PM, rather than here......for several reasons lol

I'll be out there 3 days ahead of time.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

nerd.gif

I'll be out there camping a week before the release in my fold out chair and tent w/ my own group of 7 other people.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i'm gonna camp for both the Raging bulls and the yeezys i'm gonna have to miss a week of school :down:

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

nerd.gif

I'll be out there camping a week before the release in my fold out chair and tent w/ my own group of 7 other people.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

better make it six im already out here

You guys are not gonna go up there with a whole group of guys. Honestly.. It's never gonna work.
I was up for the Zens. It was every man for themselves.

^jordanhead its solepatrol, and you better fight someone for a spot ive been lurking on the side of goods in the dumpsters since last week for the tans

Hmmm.....

Looks like most seattle NT'ers are passin on these for various reasons!
GOODS isn't expecting as much of a campout as the previous cw's....they say people will show up on Friday for this release!
Hope everything goes well for everyone, I as well....won't be campin out

no ones gonna say if they are or not, or what time they are going or anything. may as well just lock this and roll the dice next friday

Back
Top Bottom